Expensive?

longfellow110

Wii Owner
Nov 21, 2006
South Florida
Wii Online Code
5237-9997-5628-7832
Is it just me or are the VC games expensive?

Its like 500-1000 points for a game, $20 for 2000 points. So thats like $5-10 a games. Anyone else feel the same?

10$ for an N64 game is a bit much... I think they should cut the prices. You can pickup games like that for much cheaper, but I want them on my Wii. :(

i hope they come out with something like XBLA for the xbox, they could make some really fun games, and take good advantage of the Wiimote

Wouldn't be surprised if someone finds a way to hack them, like downloading a rom off the internet (or your hard drive), and somehow putting it on an SD card. Wonder if that would work...

I think that they need to lower the prices just a tad. Or make bundles. If they made bundles or deals for buying a few games at a time that would work.

Take it from somebody who paid $99 for Mario 64 once, $10 is not a lot to ask.

They are a little to expensive. I would love to see it some where like 500 points for N64 games, 100 points for NES, 250 for SNES/Gen; and 150 for Turbo 16. I mean come on, they are old games and they can't even be carry over to another friends Wii system. A used/new N64 game is now like $5 to $10. In any case they are going to making profit because they are not losing money in kind production (CD/DVD/Cartage). Lets just pry that they have someway of winning Wii points.

I however did buy Mario 64 for 1000 points for my GF.

I think you guys think it's expensive because your parents are actually purchasing the online games for you. :)

PARENTS!!! Sorry dude, I buy my own games and pay my own rent. I'm a IT Tech and I'm pretty sure I make pretty good money :crazy: . I own both the PS3 and Wii, it's just I and my GF like the Wii better. PS3 is a bargin for a Blue-Ray DVD player. What I'm saying is that they are over price for a legal Rom.

Back