Experience game

Mrjingles_23

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2006
Newfoundland, Canada
Okay this is more of an opinionative question, but I'd like all of the feedback you guys can muster...lol...

Does anyone remember all the games where as you destroy monsters, you level up, you get stronger? Just like The Legend Of Link for the NES...what would you guys say if they made a newer Zelda game where they took that angle? I personally think it would be kind of cool...it'd really show the evolution of Link in his travels as he grew stronger:yesnod:

Mrjingles_23 said:
Okay this is more of an opinionative question, but I'd like all of the feedback you guys can muster...lol...

Does anyone remember all the games where as you destroy monsters, you level up, you get stronger? Just like The Legend Of Link for the NES...what would you guys say if they made a newer Zelda game where they took that angle? I personally think it would be kind of cool...it'd really show the evolution of Link in his travels as he grew stronger:yesnod:

NOOOO Zelda dosn't need to be an RPG style game...it would just kill it in my opinion...

haha, well, it technically HAS been done before...in a day looong past..haha...I liked that game, but it made things alot more difficult and monotonous

RPG games suck in general because they take a long time to finish and you end up doing the same thing over and over just to get somewhere... monotony comes into the picture.

Pokemon, runescape etc all are RPG games and they require a huge dedication on your part just to finish a small quest. When you add all the hours up, you'll find that you've spent so long on it and if you want to start again you can't be bothered to do the long hours again.

Zelda has already been moulded as a Real time action adventure game so there's no real point changing it to something that never suited it in the first place.

Not many people like Zelda II I can't see why. I thourhgt it was a great game and a great challenge.

As for its genere I thourght it was well established that it was a TRADITIONAL MAZE ACTION HUNTING GOD ADVENTURE PUZZLE SIMULATION SURVIVAL SLEEPING RAFTING DRINKING EATING HORROR FLIGHT FANTASY MAGICAL SAILING THEFT FIGHTING RACING SPORTS SHOOTER MYSTERY STEALTH PLATFORM DANCING VEHICULAR COMBAT STRATEGY VOYEUR ARCADE PARTY MUSIC FPS EDUCATIONAL BRAWLER RPG! a long time ago

If they did turn it into an RPG game. I WOULD BE VERY DISAPPOINTED. I think that would ruin a good series that they have going.

hmm...maybe, maybe...I really can't say I hated the old Legend of Link game...I thought it was challenging...but looking at the arguements, I see your point

I wanted to play the demo version at e3 this year but something came up. I was really disappointed. All my other friends got to go and they were teasing me. It is all cool though because I know that I am the only person getting the wii and twilight princess and all my friends will be assed out.

haha, thats too bad...well, try being stuck on an island and see how much you get to see...I was stranded here all week because our ferry broke down...lol...I'm like, the only one in my town getting the game, although thats no hard task, with about 30 people in school...I'm getting the cube version though

Hey guys RPGs are not bad they are really really fun if you actually try to get into them....ever played Dragon Quest 8.....its a GREAT GAME try it!

Anyways I will encourage Nintendo to try new things, (even if turns out to be bad they can learn from their mistakes) so I think the game should be pretty good..... something different though!

maybe instead of levels you get points and those points can be used on something for fun (Different costumes for link) stuff like that.. maybe different looks for your horse.

I was thinking more of a change of colors but "pimp my horse" s ok..

Stupid things like that kinda bugs me though.. like.. putting an afro on link.

Back