Experience Needed

Jedi Namor

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2011
XP needed for level up spread sheet

I just posted this over on gamespot, but don't know who all goes over there too. Though you guys might like this. It's a spread sheet of how much xp you need for each level and the percentage you've completed at each level. There was another one going around in a bunch of places that had the wrong numbers towards the end so I fixed it.

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/dreamingtree27/Me/XP.jpg

Last edited:
good stuff, nice post. depressing knowing im only 62% of the way to 56 :(

IKR

You're sitting there at 48, thinking only 8 more levels to go. But those 8 more levels are just under the xp for the last 48 levels. *sigh*

Yeah after seeing this Im done... I dont have this amount of time to commit and I really don't think I'm very good anyway. Was in BB last night some dude Brubbles or something finished with 48 eliminations and >10 deaths IN ONE ROUND! And we weren't playing noobs, everyone was between 20-40... If I could play like that than maybe. But I just dont see it happening...

Yeah after seeing this Im done... I dont have this amount of time to commit and I really don't think I'm very good anyway. Was in BB last night some dude Brubbles or something finished with 48 eliminations and >10 deaths IN ONE ROUND! And we weren't playing noobs, everyone was between 20-40... If I could play like that than maybe. But I just dont see it happening...

Don't give up. Play TC more. Plus, once you hit 45 which is the 50% mark it goes by a lot faster.

Don't give up. Play TC more. Plus, once you hit 45 which is the 50% mark it goes by a lot faster.

Im not going to quit playing... just trying... Why TC? I get so much more points in BB and Im addicted to BB now. I cant go back to TC Really I cant stand playing any mode that takes longer than a few minutes because I get bored with it.

Im not going to quit playing... just trying... Why TC? I get so much more points in BB and Im addicted to BB now. I cant go back to TC Really I cant stand playing any mode that takes longer than a few minutes because I get bored with it.

When I do play BB, which was a long time ago, I'm farming so the match lasts the full 10 minutes. I like TC for XP cause it's usually lower level people who don't quit, unlike Heroes. So, I can usually get a good streak going plus I'll usually die only a couple of times, and the matches never last more than 5 minutes. Usually I get anywhere from 600-800 xp for a 5 minute match. How many points do you usually get for a BB game, and how many can you do in a 10 minute period? Plus, TC is a good stats booster. In the last month of playing mostly TC my KDR has gone from 1.37 to 1.47.

When I do play BB, which was a long time ago, I'm farming so the match lasts the full 10 minutes. I like TC for XP cause it's usually lower level people who don't quit, unlike Heroes. So, I can usually get a good streak going plus I'll usually die only a couple of times, and the matches never last more than 5 minutes. Usually I get anywhere from 600-800 xp for a 5 minute match. How many points do you usually get for a BB game, and how many can you do in a 10 minute period? Plus, TC is a good stats booster. In the last month of playing mostly TC my KDR has gone from 1.37 to 1.47.

Its always different... But Ive only played 1 or 2 matches that went the full 10 minutes. Usually average 400 points in usually less than five. But thats on good days... Which seem to be less and less... We usually get 2 or 3 matches every ten minutes and Id say I get about 800 - 1,000 xp.

I am getting kind of board with BB though which may explain my recent slump. I just cant come up with new ways to play so the old routine is getting boring. Youre right tho, my stats are getting worse since I started playing BB. Not that they were that great... Meh maybe its time to go back to TC but I hate switching modes after so many rounds because its like relearning how to play...

Back