Experiencing the Never Old SSBM!!!

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
SS4 Vegeta said:
To get every single trophy you will need a cheating device.
What he means, demon, is that there are special Japan-only trophies that you can't get anywhere else but Japan. So you don't need any cheats to do anything on SSBM, there are no cheats for SSBM, unless you get something called "action replay". That allows you to do anything. :cool:

Yea, ssbm rules.

This weekend me and some friends are gonna get together and play it haha.

demonflair said:
Can I use it on the Wii??

Yes, you can play SSBM on the Wii. I guess you're exited, giving that you've made 2 topics on this and have made your avatar from the game. :cool:

No the Action Replay will only work with the GameCube.
At least, I'm assuming.
You could try it.
But that'd be a pretty big waste if it doesn't end up working with the Wii.
The trophies aren't that great anyway.

blueradio said:
No the Action Replay will only work with the GameCube.
At least, I'm assuming.
You could try it.
But that'd be a pretty big waste if it doesn't end up working with the Wii.

It works on Wii, it was confirmed like 3 days after launch.

blueradio said:
Oh really? Have you ever gotten the Anny trophy and....'zoomed in' a little closer? :ihih:

FR. said:
I guess you're exited, giving that you've made 2 topics on this and have made your avatar from the game. :cool:

Yeah!! This game was really one of the best games for GC, and now I can play it on Wii. Now I can see why ppl are so impatiant about Brawl. I was waiting really badly for Brawl, and now that I know (a bit, by playing Melee) how Brawl is going to be, I'm waiting for SSBB even more badly!!

demonflair said:
Yeah!! This game was really one of the best games for GC, and now I can play it on Wii. Now I can see why ppl are so impatiant about Brawl. I was waiting really badly for Brawl, and now that I know (a bit, by playing Melee) how Brawl is going to be, I'm waiting for SSBB even more badly!!

Well, you better occupy yourself for a long time...the release date is scheduled to be in late 2007 maybe early 2008. As long as we get a quality game, then I'm happy.

If you want to get really good at Smash Bros, check out Smashboards.com, they help on advance techniques that will make you much better at the game.

I have almost all of the characters in the game, the ones left:
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch

My favourites are Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Roy, and Link.

This game is so perfect, the only thing it needs is just the online play.

Back