Experiencing the Never Old Wind Waker

I thought it was amazing because of the huge sea and islands to explore once you beat the game.

The games cool and fun.. but the only think i really didnt like was the sailing in the sea with the boat, but the rest was good and fun.

Yeah, I'm loving Wind Waker. I've reached the Forbidden Forest, and actually, I really hate those flowers you have to jump into to launch up, and up again. Enough already. That's my first complaint about the game.

But everything else is incredible. I love the grappling hook, sailing, swordplay and everything else.

demonflair said:
You need to buy the memory card, buy one with 128 Mb.

That's a little overkill unless you've got a heck of a lot of gc games, or one of the memory intensive ones. I've got a 16 meg card (250 blocks), a half dozen games (incl wind waker), and probably still have 200 free blocks. The 128 is probably going to be cheaper on a per meg basis (if you ebay 3rd party), but what good is the discount if you're leaving all those extra blocks empty?

You should have played Ocarina of Time first, then Wind Waker, and then TP, that's how the story of the Triforce goes...

Don't forget Majora's Mask. I was going to play them that way, starting with the two N64 titles, but I still haven't bought them. I'll get the collector's disc on ebay someday.

Last edited:
i just got the collectors disk off ebay with Windaker and then the 4 classics for 15 quid, not a bad deal at all.
I never really got into Wind Waker cos i was at uni at the time and didnt have the time.
Looking forward to playing it again properly, but i agree with Kenji about the sailing, i kept getting lost. maybe i just wasnt paying attention heheh

Back