Extra bits reqd ????

paulwilko

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2007
Hiya, new here

I have just ordered my Wii, should be here today or tomoz.

Just bought Wii Play and Smooth Moves and an extra Nunchuck.

What else do i need ?

I would like to be able to get on the internet. I already have a wireless network so is the Wii already Wifi ready ?
What is the SD Slot for ? Is it for saving games, Characters etc etc or is it purely to show Pics ???

Do I need something else to save games and characters ?

Anything else you recommend ??

Cheers

Paul

Ok well the wii is Wifi ready just need to connect up to your wirless netwok.
SD cards are for pictures, movies (not sure which format) and music for picture slideshow, they can also be used to back up your saves and VC games but its not required. As for other things I'd recomend getting Zelda great game, great game anyhoo hope this helps.

By the way welcome :)

Thx for the prompt response

I asked about the SD cards because my mate has got his Wii and says there is no way to save games and characters.

I think he needs to read the manual !!!!

Thx again

Paul

well your friend must be doing something wrong, the wii has internal storage memory so you can save games and scores right out of the box.

is he referring to wii sports when playing?

reason i ask is - if you havent created a 'mii' then you cant save your scores or personal best in each of the games..

and you have what you need to get started :thumbsup:, but need a spare composite (possibly scart depending on if you get the adapter) input on the tv your going to use

GaryT85 said:
well your friend must be doing something wrong, the wii has internal storage memory so you can save games and scores right out of the box.

is he referring to wii sports when playing?

reason i ask is - if you havent created a 'mii' then you cant save your scores or personal best in each of the games..

and you have what you need to get started :thumbsup:, but need a spare composite (possibly scart depending on if you get the adapter) input on the tv your going to use
Thx Gary

I notice you are in Langley !
I grew up there. Where abouts are you ?

Paul

GaryT85 said:
near 'fords bridge' as you probably know it as..

small world eh :yesnod:
Believe it or not, never heard of it.
As a guess, I would say near the garden ctre ?

I used to be near the Willow Tree !

GaryT85 said:
yeah, the garden centre is at the foot of that bridge :yesnod:

ah the good old willow tree:sick:
Nothing good about it !!!!:mad2:

Back