Extra! Extra! Wiied all about it!

yah thats what the blue people thing is, i HOPE so bad its scary, i always love scary elements in a game as massive as zelda, you need a bit of everything, and got, that scene in the video of zelda on the horse riding ont he bridge while shooting his bow at guys, that just made my heart sink with joy

i remember, ive only really been scared of a game once and u guys will find this weird. When i was like 8 or something, when the N64 first came out, i got Super Mario 64 and i would refuse to go to boos mansion or something, it had that weird merry go round music with ghosts coming everywhere. *shudder* now i just laugh at that. Oh well, i guess it doesnt matter wats in Zelda, its always gonna be great!

hehe. the scary things is what made Oot very great. the re'dead is going to be in TP i hope:p their so cool and in Oot they start have S** with u ! anyone else find that wierd? and i love the shadow temple in Oot SCARY man!!

Aren't all first-party games going for $50? And I only need one Mii on my Wiimote and that is Miiself! hahaaha

Chynkinese said:
Aren't all first-party games going for $50? And I only need one Mii on my Wiimote and that is Miiself! hahaaha

basicly the guy said: I couldnt imagine <--keyword games being over $50
and all though they said $50, that is only a suggested price, retailers could make it $100 if they want, so i was just stating im happy that retailers are taking up the suggested price

Back