extra GH3 controllers?

haha123

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
anyone know if they're selling GH3 controllers separately from the game?? if so where do they have it? It gets boring playing solo and none of my friends have it on the wii..

it may not be as fun, but you can use the wiimote as a guitar. read your instruction booklets. there is a learning curve, but it a sub until more controllers come out

I need to grab one of these as well, I want to be able to bring this to parties and such.

I think it was really stupid that Red Octane released this game without extra controllers sold seperately. A lot of people (myself included) like this games multiplayer as much as the single player. Plus in Guitar Hero 3 there is Co-Op mode which also requires two guitars. Yes I understand that you can use the regular wii remote as a controller but thats harder then the guitar and less fun for both players. I recently started a co op band using this method and we are having trouble playing well because of my lack of skill on the remote. I hope you are right about the christmas time release of guitars sold seperately

I just searched this topic and have the same question, I always have friends over and was wondering if there's an recent news on this since this thread is almost two months old now, so anyone know?

i found somewhere that they should be out in early 08. i think the release date was somewhere at the end of january.

Back