Extracting 3D Models from ROMs

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I love making sigs of video game characters (one in particular :lol: ) but there is a limit to the amount I can do with just 3 or 4 renders.

Is there a way to extract 3d models from roms and import them as polygons into 3d modelling software such as Blender? It would be much more diverse.

Not really. The whole point is so I DON'T have to design anything :lol:

Hmm glad im not a computer designer/ sig designer i guess lol. they deal with complicated ****.... and words haha

same to you bahahaha. well hell do you understand what he said? guess i shouldnt post since i sure as hell dont. Hmm advice advice, oh right of course..... GOOGLE IT! haha

I know it's possible, as I managed to extract most of the monsters and characters from the Twilight Princess GC version by following a tutorial.

It's funny being able to pose them strangely and pallet swap them to make cool costumes
Curtain said:
Well, I am not sure (i just started using ROMS last night...[lmao i am sitting there trying to play goldeneye yet failing miserably considering the HORRIBLE controls with a keyboard...)

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=13169

I found that link idk if its helpful sorry if its not but...someone did it so...maybe you can figure it out ;)
Buy a PC control stick. They only cost around £10 and they are great for ROMs

FRuMMaGe said:
I know it's possible, as I managed to extract most of the monsters and characters from the Twilight Princess GC version by following a tutorial.

It's funny being able to pose them strangely and pallet swap them to make cool costumes

Haha, how old are you...your like..AMAZING at life so...I like took 3 hours to figure out how to get my Roms and emulators to work...i was like crying at how pathetic i am...

Curtain said:
Haha, how old are you...your like..AMAZING at life so...I like took 3 hours to figure out how to get my Roms and emulators to work...i was like crying at how pathetic i am...
18. :yesnod:

Also, thanks for the link, but that is for N64 roms.

I want a decent Waluigi model, so I need to be able to extract some of his models from the Mario Party games on the Gamecube

FRuMMaGe said:
18. :yesnod:

Also, thanks for the link, but that is for N64 roms.

I want a decent Waluigi model, so I need to be able to extract some of his models from the Mario Party games on the Gamecube

Yea, i just figured it was the same concept but i guess not =\
Well good luck

Curtain said:
Yea, i just figured it was the same concept but i guess not =\
Well good luck
It is the same concept, but this method is to use a plugin for a certain N64 emulator.

I can't say I've heard of a program that can do this. Would be quite cool though. :)

Back