Extreme Crysis Physics - 3000 Barrels

That's one decent computer.

I got a pretty awesome one myself though.

I havn't found a game yet that it can't play perfectly.

i bet you your PC you cant play crysis on max settings frummage lol. anyways awesome video but i liked the video with the wooden crates better (dont have link, sorry)

Mitch2025 said:
i bet you your PC you cant play crysis on max settings frummage lol. anyways awesome video but i liked the video with the wooden crates better (dont have link, sorry)

A buddy of mine has a *thunderous* PC and he's had some performance issues with Crysis. I tried it on my main development machine and I had to turn all the rez/details down so low it looked like an Atari 2600 game... :lol:

Mitch2025 said:

I bet it does.

Its more supped then we have been lead to believe?

His PC >> PS3...?

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
Annihilator XXX Nvidia Tiple SLI

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Processor
2048MB Corsair XMS 6400 800MHz Memory
2 x 74GB WD 10,000RPM Raptor SATA II RAID HDD
500GB SATA II HDD with 16MB Buffer
Triple SLi Nvidia 8800GTX 2304MB PCI-E Graphics

Owned :yesnod:

I thought XBit and Sharkey's, etc., reported that NVidia had *just* announced the Triple SLI?

I think you're fibbin.

BTW, your rendered Waluigi turned out awesome!

[DT] said:
I thought XBit and Sharkey's, etc., reported that NVidia had *just* announced the Triple SLI?

I think you're fibbin.

BTW, your rendered Waluigi turned out awesome!
What are you saying.

Also, thanks for the Waluigi comment :yesnod:

En4Neo said:
omg, wow, this will never come to the wii.

...The chances of PS3 and 360 are low.

En4Neo said:
I know, and the chances for Wii are non existent.

Especially after the last Crytek Wii attempt.

*shudders*

Back