F-Zero GX

Spiritshotgun

Yusuke Urameshi
May 11, 2007
temple, tx
Wii Online Code
3529-3597-6053-6688
Why the hell is this game so much harder than F-Zero X for n64? XD. I was awesome at that but man I suck at GX.

I agree. I completely gave up on this game a LONG time ago. Every once in a while I'll break it back out...only to be reminded of the reason why I never play it. Its impossibly hard!

I think good racing games should be hard. Racing games are usually too easy. Not hard in the sense that you have to get lucky and have your opponent knocked off the course to win, but hard in the sense if you need to race perfectly to win. Haven't played too much of GX, I think my brother beat it, he played alot of it.

Skorp said:
I think good racing games should be hard. Racing games are usually too easy. Not hard in the sense that you have to get lucky and have your opponent knocked off the course to win, but hard in the sense if you need to race perfectly to win. Haven't played too much of GX, I think my brother beat it, he played alot of it.

I completely agree. GX is hard in the sense that you have to have great control and know wtf youre doing XD. IT'S SO DAMN ADDICTING THOUGH!!!!

Back