F-Zero

otacon138

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nov 15, 2006
south-west England
I cant bloody wait for F-Zero wii. Think about it, tilt the controller to steer, jab it forward to boost, jab to the side to attack, it'll be brilliant!

One question i have with these wii racing games, including excite truck etc is, do you still have to hold down a button to accelerate?

yeah plus excite truck shipped with an add-on steering wheel that you clip the wiimote into. It would be so cool if f-zero shipped with a similar peripheral.

otacon138 said:
yeah plus excite truck shipped with an add-on steering wheel that you clip the wiimote into. It would be so cool if f-zero shipped with a similar peripheral.
that would be cool. mario kart probably will, and it will say mario kart in the middle or something. sorry to keep mentioning it but its the best :p

MetroidZ said:
of course.

I expected so, but that could be rather annoying. I know the remote is only small but it could be a bit of a stretch getting your finger to the 'a' button, or underneath to break and reverse when you're holding it horizontally.

chessaholic said:
One question i have with these wii racing games, including excite truck etc is, do you still have to hold down a button to accelerate?

For Excite Truck is quite easy to manuever. You hold the controller sideways, and here's the controls:

2: Accelerate/Gas
1: Brake
A: Reset (If you're going the wrong way.)
Depad: Hold depad to go turbo, but make sure not to overheat.
Z: (I think this button is just to change the camera view.)

Nunchuck style not used.

To steer, you must tilt the controller, as well as when you getting air, tilt the controller upward toward your direction to make it stay up longer, while tilting it down, will bring it down faster.

Lol. Yup. I'm banned from there for 5 days because I flamed Jeff (the zelda reviewer)

I hope the Wii version uses a single character per Kart.

chessaholic said:
I expected so, but that could be rather annoying. I know the remote is only small but it could be a bit of a stretch getting your finger to the 'a' button, or underneath to break and reverse when you're holding it horizontally.
blackwii.png

I think it will probably use button 1 (and 2)

Actually the picture is the exact way that it's held on Excite Truck. I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with the same control scheme. Also the Plus and Minus button are pause buttons, while the Home button is also a pause button in which you can revert back to the actual Wii menu.

Back