Dec 17, 2006
UK, Bristol
Wii Online Code
7696-4877-2400-3016
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/news_040707_camera.html said:

DS Camera Revealed

[04/07/2007 10:15]

It works with a very strange game called Face Training
Nintendo Of Japan is launching a DS camera with a bizarre game called Face Training.

Face Training is released in Japan on 2 August and it comes with a camera cartridge that will fit in the GBA slot of a DS. The game teaches people to how exercise the muscles in their face to make them look younger.

As you can see from the screen below, the top screen will show the exercise while the bottom screen displays a real-time video of your face so you can see yourself moving your face.

To say that Face Training sounds a bit odd is an understatement but the camera certainly has some potential. However the game (and camera) has only been confirmed for release in Japan.

news_040707_camera.jpg
What a random game. I wonder if it will get released over here in the UK, or USA.

So, any of you kiddies excited about this game then?

I am VERY interested in this game......maybe! My wife had Bells Palsy a few years ago and her facial muscle tone is shot to s**t on one side. This could really benefit her, and others like her. Hope it gets an English language release.

Looks a bit boring. I mean, how long would a game like that last us? Seems to be a bit of a 20 minute wonder.

I do not understand very well the purpose of this game. May it helps you know "what to fix" on your face?

On qj.net (only citing for source) it states that the game is specifically intended for women and girls.

I don't even know what to think if a male even considered getting something like this.

Oh great now I have to change my expression

Back