Faith in IGN Status: Destroyed

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
Ok so does the UK have SMG and I'm pretty sure that we don''t have MP8 so IGN is in some deep dog crap right now

Look on IGN the have a UK release date of Super Mario Galaxy March 3rd and a US Mario Party 8 of March 5th

Source?

And thats why I stick to my Official Nintendo Magazine [UK]

Theres been nothing on SMG or MP8 in there yet. Well no Previews up to yet maybe little bits of Info in the realm of Progress on the game but no full Preview!

So what? Look at the date of the article, at that time SMG was supposed to come out then, now its delayed. Most of the info on the internet is outdated.

Well nintendos been messing with release dates alot don't blame IGN if they dont update.

IGN is a very trustable site, with nintendo power, nintendo.com, gamespot and IGN theres nothing you can't know about the wii or nintendo.

Trust me IGN is the way to go. (mario galaxy is comming out in nov according to EB games timing)

For the most part, IGN is a great site. I just think the Wii reviews are kind of cruddy.

What I'm saying is that they should at least update the release dates once they have passed

IGN is good for only Trailers, Screenshots, and general game information. I rarely trust their reviews be it video or text cuz they hate Nintendo with a passion and are only now starting to realize that the Wii is the hottest thing on the market right now. So they reluctantly actually have to keep up with all things Wii now and it just BURNS them.

WiiZero said:
What I'm saying is that they should at least update the release dates once they have passed
That's true... But at the same time what do they put?

No ones besides Nintendo knows exactly when they are coming and those guys won't tell jack about he cheated with patty or something (yes im dazed and confused)

Back