Falco Fan Club

No need to be a club basher or anything but as I did state before..... FALCO SUCKS!

King K.Rool is the best. End of story.

Falco was the original badass in StarFox for SNES. Since he got mixed up with that Katt his flying skills are not what they used to be. Damn, Katt is annoying!

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
cool so do you get to be falco in that game?
Ya, you can. :) He rocks so hard! I own w/ him best in the game, if you have a DS you should definitely get it.

(reread the hole fourm redan is suposly making a banner but i'm not so sure but hopefully he is for the stake for the club(( club banner we need one)))

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
jk he should be in there with the same move set
it has already been said if falco is in ssbb he will have a different move set but there is a 50% 50% chance of him being in the game

p.s. ssbb lover i have starfox command

Last edited:
Falco is freaking awesome, but Wario gets the title for my favorite Nintendo character. For SSBM, Falco is one of my top choices. So I guess I'll join. :ihih:

Last edited:
Icetrash said:
No need to be a club basher or anything but as I did state before..... FALCO SUCKS!

King K.Rool is the best. End of story.
King K Rool isnt even in Smash bros dont see why you think he's the best lol.

Whats been in the SSB series got to do with him been good or not. And as a matter of fact he is in SSBM, hes a trophy :)

Icetrash said:
Whats been in the SSB series got to do with him been good or not. And as a matter of fact he is in SSBM, hes a trophy :)
StarFox Series > Donkey Kong Series

Mecko said:
StarFox Series > Donkey Kong Series
Don't even kid son :p but I suppose thats your opinion. I thought the Starfox games I owned (Snes and N64) were quite good, but I absolutly lurrrrrved the Donkey Kong Series, probably the best series alongside Mario + Sonic IMO

Back