Falco Fan Club

Wiired said:
Don't even kid son :p but I suppose thats your opinion. I thought the Starfox games I owned (Snes and N64) were quite good, but I absolutly lurrrrrved the Donkey Kong Series, probably the best series alongside Mario + Sonic IMO
Definitely, the Star Fox characters look cooler (IMO) but, that doesn't compensate for the awsomeness of the games that are Donkey Kong. :D Star Fox games (once again, IMO) have declined over the gamecube generation, but Donkey Kong is much more consistent and just a more fun game. :)

You just put everything out in the open like we're dumbasses. Try being more subtle like this true fact about you: You're nuckin' futs.:frown2:

Don't keep making new posts, click this button
edit.gif
after the 1st time you post if you want to add something new.

No one's taking Ice Trash's side, and falco rocks hard. :D If i ever have time i'll try making a banner. The way you make one is by having photoshop, lol.

ssbb_lover said:
Definitely, the Star Fox characters look cooler (IMO) but, that doesn't compensate for the awsomeness of the games that are Donkey Kong. :D Star Fox games (once again, IMO) have declined over the gamecube generation, but Donkey Kong is much more consistent and just a more fun game. :)

its easy too seem consistent when you havent came out with a new game since 64. And the DK Bongos games dont count.

Back