Falco Fan Club

ssbb_lover said:
Don't keep making new posts, click this button
edit.gif
after the 1st time you post if you want to add something new.

No one's taking Ice Trash's side, and falco rocks hard. :D If i ever have time i'll try making a banner. The way you make one is by having photoshop, lol.
I beg to differ on that one homie :p I prefer anything Donkey Kong to anything with ol' Falco and Fox and that :) but thats my opinion :D meaning I'm with IceT on this one.

ninnie x said:
Boo! Falco!

I'm all with Slippy!:D
Did you just say SLIPPY?!?! Oh God, the apocalypse must be coming! Ahhh!!!! Someone actually likes Slippy! Nooo!!!!! :yikes:

Nintendocam, you can't side w/ both ninnie and wiired, they're taking opposite sides. :lol:

Correction, they both hate Falco. KKR is cool, Tricky is cute, and i got nothing against Slippy, but Falco is ugh, just ugh with a side of ugh.

2vkgg79.gif

if some1 can do better, please do. i got a new computer the other day and lost all my renders, brushes, the works.

well jeez sonicfalcobrawlwii... looks like more people hate falco then the ones that like him. lol Don't worry man, I'm with falco all the way. I PWN with him in smash

Redan499 said:
2vkgg79.gif

if some1 can do better, please do. i got a new computer the other day and lost all my renders, brushes, the works.
Pretty good. Let me try though, then we can vote on it (only those of us in the clun that is!)

I like the pic you used though.

Bah, Falco only wishes he was 1/8th as cool as Fox. Do you guys remember what the crowd in the game sounds like when Falco is winning? They say his name like their a bunch of zombies cause they're so bored by him and they're all thinking, when's Fox gonna show up and kick his a**.:lol: Completely joking, really, but Fox is cooler and faster and thus better in my opinion.:p

(Haven't seen you in a while dude, glad you're back :) )

That should prevent you from being in the club. Just cuz' you like fox doesn't mean you hate fox...riiiight???

ssbb_lover said:
(Haven't seen you in a while dude, glad you're back :) )
Yeah, I'm finally on winter break. Tons of tests I had to take and I have finals when I get back, but oh well. Glad you're here too.:D
ssbb_lover said:
That should prevent you from being in the club. Just cuz' you like fox doesn't mean you hate fox...riiiight???
Wha?:eek: :shocked:
What were you trying to say there?:D Not making fun.:)

Last edited:
Well....well....I dunno, I wasn't thinking. :scared:.....:lol:

I like flaco better than Fox....or maybe I don't.....maybe they're tied....ahhhh!!!!!!! :mad5:

Someone help me choose......

Nintendocam said:
KKR is cool, Tricky is cute, and i got nothing against Slippy, but Falco is ugh, just ugh with a side of ugh.
Yo..Y..You said K.Rool was cool? OMG! You sir, is the first person I've heard say that!

Back