DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
GOG do it again.
For those that dont know GOG bring us some cheap older PC games that will run on newer machines (via DOSbox)
Its DLC down the right way (you buy it its locked to your account)
Now they are giving away Fallout (the first) for 48 hours only

[h=2]What's cool about it:[/h]
  • An RPG to the core with tons of sidequests, memorable NPCs, a brilliant storyline and much, more!
  • A vast world full of mysteries and countless ways to solve them
  • Immersive, post-apocalyptic mood, offset by tons of “easter eggs” and cultural references
[h=2]Overview:[/h]Set in the aftermath of a world-wide nuclear war, Fallout will challenge you to survive in an unknown and dangerous world. You will take the role of a Vault-dweller, a person who has grown up in a secluded, underground survival Vault. Circumstances arise that force you to go Outside - to a strange world 80 years after the end of modern civilization. A world of mutants, radiation, gangs and violence.

Your immediate task is to find a replacement for the broken water purification controller chip. Without that chip, your fellow Vault dwellers are doomed to dehydration or will be forced to leave the safety of the Vault for the Outside.

The core of the game revolves around your character. Fallout uses a skill-based system to allow you to fine tune your character. As you gain experience (roughly half from combat, the other half from solving adventure seeds and non-combat events), your character will grow as you determine. Combat in Fallout is tactical turn-based. You can take as much time as you need to make decisions. Choose from different types of attacks, with a variety of weapons and attack skills

This is the perfect time for me to get into the Fallout series.

... If my PC was at all competent, anyways. :lol:

@RockerJ I dunno, I could try it, maybe. Then again, I'd rather play TWEWY or something.

>Its free

dont grumble if somethings bad if its free

Prinny makes a good point.

It's one ofthose free roaming games. I'm not much for thosse. Fallout taked forever until you unlock fast Travel, and I couldn't stand the game long enough to get that far.

Ironically, I have that game, and I'm yet to play it. I'm still trying to get myself to put XIII back in and beat the first disc for about the 4th time >.>

Free? Sounds like a decent deal. I'll pick it up later tonight.

24 hours to go.............................

While your on it pick up Descent its one of the best shooters ever

Back