family guy on wii...

since there isnt really a main plot to Family Guy, just random funny acts, it wouldnt make a good game. Futurama actually has sort of a story line (delivery service).

true, but i'm sure seth mcfarlene would come up with some story envolving stewie and his "world domination crap lol

Mr_Stoukaph said:
since there isnt really a main plot to Family Guy, just random funny acts, it wouldnt make a good game. Futurama actually has sort of a story line (delivery service).

That's what they said about Simpsons before they made Simposons: Hit and Run which turned out to be the most humorous games I've ever played.

Why should Family Guy be any different? At least it is consistent on the characters' main goals(Stewie's world domination, everyone making fun of Meg, Peter.... trying to.... well... do basically anything ect.). I think that a plot based on Stewie's world domination with different character's point of views would be pretty fun in a Family Guy world.

Last edited:
Famaly guy the game should not have been made
its not game materal
but I do like the sires

The meating
Sales bloke 1 :we need a new lisence
sb 2 :errrrr whats left
SB 1 :not mutch
SB 2 : Famly guy seems qutie popular with gamers
SB 1 : then we shall get the game rights to it and make any old 3d game out of it
SB 2 :but a 2d platformer on gba
SB 1 :This will be a hit

mounths later both blokes look at sales chart

Owner of company YOUR BoTH FIRED

Its using the sanme style of graphics as Futurama the game

so thatwas a lame cash in
same as all those simpsons games

Back