family guy on wii...

Wiired said:
What I was gonna say.. and even The Simpsons games weren't great.. shouting out the same quotes over n over got annoyin on all The Simpsons games

yeah the simpsons game was way too repetitive! but it was fun too

It's a funny show, but I'm not sure it could translate into a good game, particularly given the kind of jokes Family Guy relies on. Almost every TV and film license ever made is crap, so I'd hate to see a bad Family Guy game as well.

You should be carefull what you DBZ Budokai is one of the best figting series in gaming. I doubht that this will be good I play the game for the humor that is where it shines :D

it could be a free roaming game where you can do anything you want with a bunch of minigames and unlockable episodes. It'll be fun fighting the guy in a giant chicken suit

Maybe a Family Guy no, maybe a Simpsons game will be great, which I'm pretty sure it will be 99%.

Completely off topic:

I thought you were leaving Lord Haku? Did you change your mind about the PS3?

Back on topic:

Personally I'm a bit sick of all these second-rate TV show-based games. If they're going to do it they have to do it good. Even so, I don't believe Family Guy doesn't has any real staying power as a TV Show. It's random and funny and all, but it won't be around in 5 years.

Ezekiel86 said:
Completely off topic:

I thought you were leaving Lord Haku? Did you change your mind about the PS3?

Back on topic:

Personally I'm a bit sick of all these second-rate TV show-based games. If they're going to do it they have to do it good. Even so, I don't believe Family Guy doesn't has any real staying power as a TV Show. It's random and funny and all, but it won't be around in 5 years.
Um, you might want to check when Haku said what he said: 8/27/06 :D
I do that too, sometimes.

As for Family Guy...I watched it one time and never watched it again. Just seemed like just another overly sarcastic adult cartoon.

Back