Family Guy (Sunday 9:00 PM FOX)

Well, most of you guys are making the right choice. If you don't know about it or like it, try it or give it another chance, you may find that you're rapidly becoming obsessed with the show. That's what happened to me.

The only song I like is "you got the AIDS"

@ Prinny: I said American office. I've seen the brit version........ no one matches steve carell.

yeahh the simpsons movie is going to be great.hopfully...*cough spider man 3* yeahh i love family guy and simpsons...but with family guy the older spisodes were the best( even tho the newer ones are still great)

Brawny said:
@ Prinny: I said American office. I've seen the brit version........ no one matches steve carell.

Both him and that bloke ricky something are unfunny tw@s

mushroomedmario said:
south park is the best, it has way more cultureal references, and it is so amazingly funny..............better than family guy

Yep yep.. That's what I'm saying :D:cool:

EDIT*

Brawny said:
yeah, 400th episode wasn't that great...... I'm looking forward to the movie. and maybe 500.

I can't wait for the movie either.. apparently there is going to be a lot more swearing in this movie.. sort of a Family Guy/South Park-esque language which is always better :lol:

Last edited:
Back