Family Guy

i have every episode of family guy on my PC. i also have the family guy movie (got it almost 6 months before it was released :) )

Mitch2025 said:
i have every episode of family guy on my PC. i also have the family guy movie (got it almost 6 months before it was released :) )

this is just about the same for me, nothing makes me laugh more than this show, and i dont laugh a lot to begin with...as u can c, i think family guy is AWESOME as well lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it deserves all of these laughs and more :D

Fantastic series. There's the occasional crap joke, but I can overlook that 'cos overall it's superb. Can't wait to get the next set when it comes out here later this month. :)

Napalmbrain said:
Fantastic series. There's the occasional crap joke, but I can overlook that 'cos overall it's superb. Can't wait to get the next set when it comes out here later this month. :)

Who shows it here anyway?

South Park was good when I was in like year 4 (6 years ago). But now its just crap and the jokes are the same (eg.omg u killed kenny) Dilbert is WAAAY better, too bad it only had 2 seasons then it finished :( BRING BACK DILBERT!

Its the show thats been canceld so meny times

Back