Thats him of the damn Simpsons

Gota love the classic tv and KISS refrencis

Oh yeah

hotsammysl said:
check the avatar...

enough said :D

Guy listening to peterotica and crashes into kool-aids house
kool-aid-"wow from the other side thats pretty disturbing"

Lois:chris did you finish your homework?
Chris:yea for history i had to make a diarehia of the 17th century.
Lois:you mean diarama
Chris:eek:h.....uh,oh

Stewie: Lois, Lois, Lois, Lois, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mama, Mama, Mama, Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma, Mum, Mum, Mum, Mum, Mummy, Mummy, Mama, Mama, Mama.

Lois: WHAT?!?!?!

Stewie: Hi, hehehehehehehe (runs off)

I like Family Guy, but I think the new episodes are not as good as the old ones (From seasons 1 to 3). They're relying a little too heavily on pop culture cutaways.

Yea family guy is good. I think it still has its hilarity. It is great. Always will brighten my day.

I lover family guy, I have DVR service with my cable so I record all the episodes and usually watch it when my girl is asleep, and some times I cannot avoid laughing. My girl get pissed hahaha

Brilliant show. As said before season 1-3 (I think even 5) were the best. But either way it's still a kick ass show.

Peter: Look, look. Jesus was here..

The real question should be, Who doesn't like Family Guy?

Blue Havest = Best Hour of TV in my life

Would have been Stewie Kills Lois and Lois Kills Stewie, but they were spaced too far apart.

Haven't watched it in a while, but I'll always remember the one where it goes...

Peter: Brian!!! There's a message in my alphabets (cereal). It says "oooooooooooooooo"

Brian: Peter, those are cheerios...

LMAO something like that...

Drug Clinic Chick: Whats your name?
Peter(Looking wildly around the room): Umm...Umm... Pea(Spots a pea ofcourse :)), Tear(Someone crying), Griffin(Griffin flies in overhead)

LMAO

Back