Famous Wii Creations

Dangleberry123

Bada Bing Bada Boom
Feb 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
6269-9949-0084-0356
Famous Mii Creations

Okay not sure if this has been done already if so sorry but here it is again..

Everyones gotta love the Mii's right? well im sure everyones also made a famous person. No? Your missing out. If you have i wanna know about it. Tell me who u have made..

Ive made: Bob Marley
Hitler
Jack Black (Tenacious D/Actor)
Kage (Tenacious D)
Terrance (South Park)
Elvis

Its good fun playing Wii Sports as hitler so why not try and make more famous people?

Last edited:
i havent made anybody really but, some of my friends that set their miis to mingle have sent me charlie Brown, and hitler

Yeah my roommates and I started making them the night we got it, but never got inspired to make more. So the few we have are:
Bill Clinton
Rosie O'Donnell
Barbara Walters
Kyle Gass (of Tenacious D)
The dwarf who was on Nip/Tuck last season (Marlowe)

We usually do Clinton vs. Rosie in boxing. Rosie typically wins no matter who's playing her.

my god, I have 96 Mii's and about 8 of them aren't recreations of famous things/people. Check google for the stormtrooper, I have about three of them of various people.

There was a huge thread about this awhile back. just search for it. also go to google and just copy the pics.

I've made most of the cast from the tv show House M.D. along with James Bond and some others.

haha, I've made David Brent (which is my master piece) and George Costanza (the one on Seinfeld) but it's not quite good, ha.

Hitler is very popular, I have a normal hitler and fathitler in my mii parade, I've also seen a funny looking mii named 'Dans mum' anyone else seen it?

i have made luigi,naruto,rock lee,gaara,bush,mr.burns and maybe some more

Back