Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Lol I've no idea, I add 'age' at the end of a lot of stuff..

Used to go to the place called 'The Windsor' for gigs and stuff, and we ended up saying 'Windsorage' maybe that's where it came form :/

well, even though I love jessica alba, I don't think she plays a good role as a superhero. saw the first fantastic 4, and it is garbage, but this one looks better. I think the first one waste a lot of time for them to get their powers, so, i think this one is going to be a lot better. I hope. and funny

Sorry for double posting but heres a breakdown of the movie on the official FF2 site.
The Breakdown

In Rise of the Silver Surfer Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, Thing and The Human Torch--the cosmic-powered foursome known as the Fantastic Four--renew their feud with Dr. Doom, the evil genius they thought they’d destroyed. But Dr. Doom is the least of their problems, for a new evil threatens Earth. A mysterious being of immeasurable power, the Silver Surfer has been dispatched to herald the coming of something so huge and destructive, the entire planet is in jeopardy.

With the potential end of the world coming on the heels of Reed Richards and Sue Storm’s marriage, the combined might of the world’s greatest superheroes is yet again put to the test. Relying upon each of their unique powers, can the Fantastic Four save the world before it’s too late? Only Doom, the Silver Surfer and possibly even the mighty Galactus stand in their way.

Don't know why but I don't feel so keen on seeing this one. Looks great and fantastic, but I don't know yet... will probably make a decision later.

Went to see this last night, was raaaaather good ^_^

Anybody else seen it yet?

surfinrach90 said:
Went to see this last night, was raaaaather good ^_^

Anybody else seen it yet?
I want to. >.< I heard it barely pulled in about 1mil more than the 1st FF. Surprising IMO.

Looks a hellz a lot better, can't wait to see it. :] Anything in particular you can mention about it that you liked/disliked?

Needed more Surfer. But it was pretty good.

Back