Fantasy Football League

SD_Volcano

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Wisconsin
I know its really early, but getting people to join and drafting will take awile. So, if you'd like to join post below. More info will be posted later.

Even if there is no nfl season, we will still have a college football league, maybe both. pm or vm me to join, the faster you join the better the draft spot.

The order will be...
1. The Lightining Fast Snails
2. The OhNo Nerds (IPC)
3. The Jibble Hans (IPC)
4. GoB Thumpers (IPC)
5. Lazy Jack
This was randomly picked so dont complain.
We will still take more... Remember, draft starts this Saturday, May 28th.
Draft rules: Teams must stay in order, pick their player within at least 3 days after the previous pick. Infractions will end in a loss of a pick. Each team will have 15 picks. All picks will be posted on this thread.

Just because im feeling nice and probably most of the teams still havent checked this thread for a while, each team will get a 7 day max.(instead of the normal 3 day) draft pick, only for the first round. And when you do draft, post here so i can post on the other thread.

With the first pick of the Interforum Fantasy Football draft, The Lightning Fast Snails selected, Aaron Rodgers, quarterback, Green Bay.......The OhNo Nerds are now on the clock...7:00:00:00...6:11:59:59...6:11:58:58.

With the first pick in the inaugural interforum fantasy football league draft, The Lightning Fast Snails selected, Aaron Rodgers, quarterback Green Bay. The OhNO Nerds are now on the clock...7:00:00:00...6:23:59:59...6:23:59:58.

Back