Far Cry and how far

maclawa said:
Me personally, I'm scared of all FPS's right now, and I'm hardcore FPS.
I have Far Cry on the PC I cant wait for Crysis but for the wii.....Looks brutal. I'll definately rent it and decide from there. I'm a renter then buyer.

you gotta wait for a while for crysis to come out... they delayed till 2008 now....

fanaticalmoose said:
you gotta wait for a while for crysis to come out... they delayed till 2008 now....

I was super duper pissed when I heard this. There will be some other FPS with directx10 that will probably be out before it and will look pretty good.

Imagine a half-life 3 with it :O

okay so i started playing red steel tonite .. and i dont really like it . id give it a 3 out of 10 ,., grapchis good n all but the wii mote is delayed and the aiming sucks my d i c k . . the way it takes a full 10 seconds to turn around is lame and everything blows .. cut scenes .. wat happen to video .. LAME GAME . a good idea but not well put out

The graphics for fry cry are great, but i think i would still prefer it on the xbox 360 because you can downlad custom maps ( what u could probs do on wii, but yo cant play online).

any confirmed date when farcry comes out in us? first i twas the 6th, then the 12th, then i saw some time in january?

haXXo, just because you cant aim worth **** on RS dosent make it a bad game. And yeah, this is a Far Cry thread.

redan's right, it seems the people who dont like redsteel are the people that complain about the controls, meaning they suck

controls for red steel i found no problems with, i love the game shame is wasnt 2 hard to finsh.
Far cry i never played on the pc, but i played games simular such as pc Hits Delta force black hawk down and Joint ops. and i love that bf2
and far cry 2 me looks like joint ops. and i lov it. lol
Games like that make me wanna play more and more, so bring it on, cant w8 to try it.

Far cry should be pretty good.

the_peripheral said:
Same here. I went to Blockbuster, and the only game that I would have ever considered renting out of the 5 or 6 titles that they had was Red Steel. So I rented it. But the rest of the titles they had were just horrible.

Like that stupid one with that cartoon from Cartoon Network, Billy and the grim reaper or something? The Avatar? (dont get me wrong, the show is fairly cool, but game isnt)

xbandaidx said:
Like that stupid one with that cartoon from Cartoon Network, Billy and the grim reaper or something? The Avatar? (dont get me wrong, the show is fairly cool, but game isnt)

Yeah and I think they had Happy Feet, as well, or some other amazing game with enormous depth. Too much for me to handle.

lordsknightn said:
most people say the first person shooters on the wii are hard to aim besides u and so far it looks crappy

I could name 5 people I know personally who loves the controls of fps on the wii.

People who are not into FPS, should not play FPS.

Back