Far Cry graphics suck

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Ive been downoading Far Cry videos from ign. The graphics suck. Then I read the new hands on review and they are said to be worse than Far Cry for Xbox. Also the physics looked very basic as well. I guess Nintendo is serious when they say its all about gameplay, then it better have damn good gameplay!

Yes, I hate most Ubisoft games, and the graphics. I bought King Kong for gc and swore I'd never buy a Ubisoft game again. But with so many titles for Wii, I might have to.

vagrant said:
It's ubisoft not valve.

Umn dude... I searched his post and found no mention of valve anywhere so I'm not sure what you're talking about. But I do wish Valve would release something on a Nintendo platform, they still own my heart ever since I played the first Half-Life game... *sigh* I can't believe it was so long ago

Xbox Graphics > Wiis graphics period. SOrry, spend more, then expect more! Same when it comes to PC's, if you want killer FPS in first person shooters then you spend big bucks on the top end Geforce Video cards that cost upwards of 500 dollars.

Ezekiel86 said:
Umn dude... I searched his post and found no mention of valve anywhere so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

My point was pretty clear, sorry you don't understand. Luckily the person I was talking to did understand.

Ezekiel86 said:
If so, it was only clear enough for the other dude to understand it, as opposed to the rest of us readers. Can you clarify it plz?

Ok let's break it down. You know what ubisoft is, and you know what valve is. Now in reference to someone saying this game made by ubisoft, having sucky graphics I said "it's ubisoft not valve."

Meaning, yes, it does have sucky graphics, because it is made by ubisoft, a developement company that does more with quantity then quality, as opposed to Valve, who does the opposite.

tu comprende?

Regardless... I'll be picking up a copy. And as for the generalization of Ubisoft and their 'crappy graphics'. They have a different approach to their games, some have incredible graphics, and some otherwise... they're not all the same you know.

tuned said:
Regardless... I'll be picking up a copy. And as for the generalization of Ubisoft and their 'crappy graphics'. They have a different approach to their games, some have incredible graphics, and some otherwise... they're not all the same you know.

I didn't say ubisoft had all crappy graphics. And I to am buying far cry. My point was that you shouldn't be expecting amazing graphics with any ubisoft game.

Last edited:
Back