Far Cry graphics suck

WizKid said:
Theyy might look like crap to you, but it depends on what your last console was. Mine was a GameGear.

Compared to the GameGear, comparing all/b] aspects of the consoles, where does the Wii excell and fail? Remember, comparative to a GameGear.

Your last console was a game gear? The same one from like 1992? I have a calculator that has better graphics than a game gear. NEXT!!!!

WizKid said:
Theyy might look like crap to you, but it depends on what your last console was. Mine was a GameGear.

Compared to the GameGear, comparing all/b] aspects of the consoles, where does the Wii excell and fail? Remember, comparative to a GameGear.

Bro, your kidding right?

On the graphics issue they disappointed me, along with the intense discoordinated bright colours. One of the games I enjoyed playing most on the GC was ubisoft's Xiii, the gameplay was a less than perfect but it's stylised visuals were so refreshing for me. I'd rather have a variation to that look more.

vagrant said:
Wow, having your last system be a game gear is almost as cool as labeling yourself "extreme gamer"

That comment is not mature enough sir. Please remove it at once.

vagrant said:
Wow, having your last system be a game gear is almost as cool as labeling yourself "extreme gamer"

Uhhhhhh ok? I own a $4,500 gaming PC, PS3,Wii and 360. I think I earned my tag buddy.

Jealous lil prick lol.

Lethal said:
Uhhhhhh ok? I own a $4,500 gaming PC, PS3,Wii and 360. I think I earned my tag buddy.

Jealous lil prick lol.

$4,500 gaming pc? lmao. Even with every part top of the line, you got owned by whoever you bought the parts from.

vagrant said:
$4,500 gaming pc? lmao. Even with every part top of the line, you got owned by whoever you bought the parts from.

Dude your such a tool. Every part top of the line is like $7,000 you idiot. Dont even try to talk like you know anything because your a poor lil chump. Not sit back because your done.

And even if I did get screwed which isnt the case. I make enough money not to care lol.

bigstrickler said:
and which of the 3 do u like the best

Of the 3 I like the 360 the best. Reason being it has great online/marketplace. It has a great selection of games. The achievement system is pretty sweet.

Wii comes in 2nd. Reason being I thoroughly enjoy bowling and boxing. Zelda is pretty sweet too.

PS3 third because it sucks right now. But so did the 360 when it was first released.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Dude your such a tool. Every part top of the line is like $7,000 you idiot. Dont even try to talk like you know anything because your a poor lil chump. Not sit back because your done.

lmao. I have my associates degree in Computer Networking, and after another semester I will have one in PC Tech. Meaning, I know you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Just 2 weeks ago i bought my friend a barebone system with top of the line FX cpu, x1950xtx with the crossfire memory, for $700.

So I digress, you are a tool, and next time you want to call someone a "poor lil chump" I'd recommend checking the name title, it might just reflect the individuals actual professional field he works in.

miiplaywii said:
Ive been downoading Far Cry videos from ign. The graphics suck. Then I read the new hands on review and they are said to be worse than Far Cry for Xbox. Also the physics looked very basic as well. I guess Nintendo is serious when they say its all about gameplay, then it better have damn good gameplay!
Go buy a PS3 then

vagrant said:
I have my associates degree in Computer Networking, and after another semester I will have one in PC Tech. Meaning, I know you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! You sound like a kid that just started college. Dude I have been building high end PC's for 5 years on the side at my dads computer shop. Dont even try to sound like you know what your talking about. You sound and look ridiculous.

vagrant said:
Just 2 weeks ago i bought my friend a barebone system with top of the line FX cpu, x1950xtx with the crossfire memory, for $700.

What motherboard and what chip? And like I said before. I make enough money not to care lol. Good for you you were able to rip off your friend lol. Dumbass. Unless your full of $hit which I am pretty sure of.

Also which memory kit is this you bought?

Last edited:
Lethal said:
What motherboard and what chip? And like I said before. I make enough money not to care lol. Good for you you were able to rip off your friend lol. Dumbass.

Ripoff my friend lmao. Yes once again you have no idea what you are talking about. It would normally cost like $1200 for the cpu and the gpu alone. And like I said, FX cpu(62), asus motherboard.

lmao "memory kit". If you actually understood my post from like 6 minutes ago, you would realize that it tells what kind of memory it was using.

vagrant said:
Ripoff my friend lmao. Yes once again you have no idea what you are talking about. It would normally cost like $1200 for the cpu and the gpu alone. And like I said, FX cpu(62), asus motherboard.

lmao "memory kit". If you actually understood my post from like 6 minutes ago, you would realize that it tells what kind of memory it was using.

What motherboard exactly? And dude if you knew anything about the cards you bought you would know what I meant about the memory kit lol. Man you are dumb. Hurry go google something and answer my questions lol.

My memory on my PC costs more than your cpu lol.

.....still waiting for you to look something up lol

Last edited:
Lethal said:
What motherboard exactly? And dude if you knew anything about the cards you bought you would know what I meant about the memory kit lol. Man you are dumb. Hurry go google something and answer my questions lol.

Lmao. First you say I sound like a kid who just started college, when I already stated that I have a degree already.

And then you keep asking about "memory kit" when I already stated it was an x1950xtx gpu with crossfire memory. Do you not know what crossfire memory is?

Dude I have been building high end PC's for 5 years on the side at my dads computer shop.

lmao and you spent 7 large on your super awesome hyper cool extreme gaming pc? lmao. I am hoping to god that ABC isn't like friends with you in real life.

Back