Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by dja11101995, Jan 14, 2007.
they both got a 5.5 from gamestop u decide which is beter i vote red steel
you know you can make a poll right?
Red steel to me seems like the lesser of two evils. Neither are superb games but i liked Red Steel and would pick it over Far Cry.
they both are equally ****ing terrible and not worth it and a waste of time to play but if i had to choose i would pick red steel.
I heard both sucked.
Specially Far Cry. The aiming sucked. and Red Steel had skechy controls.
only if your a small child under the age of 14. haha
controls are fairly easy, it's just a matter of getting used to them, deeer you have to point to aim *smacks head* thats where i was going wrong
Where are the graphics NINTENDO??!!! I'm getting ready to sell my Nintendo and buy a 360. The gimmicky controls are not enough to carry a system.
Redsteel looked better then Far Cry and had better MP... But im going to have to say they were pretty much equal. I think Call of Duty 3 is better then both of them.
Call me crazy, but I like Red Steel.
I got to looking at it, and it's a very nice looking game.
But the voice acting is just... Pitiful. THAT sure could be more.
But Red Steel is a nice game. Just expect to take cover. ALOT.
Because it's like the computer is waiting to shoot you... Like... Animals..
FarCry is horrible!!! I posted these reasons earlier
1. Graphics (everyone knew this)
2. Guns don't shoot at a distance. With the handgun, you have to move fairly close to actually hit the person. I love handguns in FPS's and always use them for short and long distance shooting. Plus, they are great for "head shots", which brings me to No. 3.
3. Getting "head shots" is horrible! I aim right at the guys head while he's not looking from a distance and fire......nothing! Again, this brings me back to the distance thing. For a good head shot to be pulled off, you have to be closer than normal FPS games.
4. Back to graphics. In the beginning of the game, I was on a beach walking with nothing in sight. All of a sudden, there is a soldier in front of me!! So it's like older games where you can't even see the soldiers in the distance. They have to be close enough to you for them to appear. So distance graphics suck. And I know most of us would love you use a sniper rifle. But how do you use it at a distance when you don't even see anyone????
5. Aiming sucks. Call of Duty and Red Steel, when you press "A", it kinda zooms or helps you get better aim. This is not the case in FarCry. And to make it worse, the cross hairs turn red to indicate that you will hit the guy, BUT, many times I have hit the guy without the crosshairs on the soldier and it is still showing red!!! How do you hit someone with a bullet when you are aiming at the tree next to him?
6. Throwing grenades is annoying.
7. All the other things I can name but won't!!
red steel way better
Tank i am clueless tell me how to do a poll
FarCry aint BAD people....dont judge games that you havent played!!!
I learned not to trust reviews because of this game!!! FryCry is worth a try....and ah....Id go with FarCry...but I havent really played Red Steel.....so not really sure
Rented it, played it, SUCKED!!!!
red steel is great just a ton of noobs whine about the controls. farcry apparently blows.
graphics are for animals, little kids, and retards who need good visuals to entertain them because their mind is too feeble to allow them to enjoy the depth that is, hmm...what's it called again? oh yeh, GAMEPLAY
whine and complain away but the technology is amazing and thank the lord we pay only 250 bucks for these bad boys
so, in conclusion
the graphics are fine
i have to explain this everyday to my 360 fanboy friends!!
lol yeh, i mean sure it looks nice, but button pressing only gaming is so 2006, am i right?
360/PS3 are just computers with much less functions.
Yeah Red Steel is definetely better and also the controls are perfect, just like aiming with a real gun in real life duh! those who say they can't handle the controls is because they are too used of playing Halo or stupid games like that where you have to choose 2 analog sticks to move, how stupid