Far cry v.s red steel

surprisejimmy said:
graphics are for animals, little kids, and retards who need good visuals to entertain them because their mind is too feeble to allow them to enjoy the depth that is, hmm...what's it called again? oh yeh, GAMEPLAY
whine and complain away but the technology is amazing and thank the lord we pay only 250 bucks for these bad boys
so, in conclusion
the graphics are fine
i have to explain this everyday to my 360 fanboy friends!!

Yeah Red Steel is definetely better and also the controls are perfect, just like aiming with a real gun in real life duh! those who say they can't handle the controls is because they are too used of playing Halo or stupid games like that where you have to choose 2 analog sticks to move, how stupid

surprisejimmy said:
graphics are for animals, little kids, and retards who need good visuals to entertain them because their mind is too feeble to allow them to enjoy the depth that is, hmm...what's it called again? oh yeh, GAMEPLAY
whine and complain away but the technology is amazing and thank the lord we pay only 250 bucks for these bad boys
so, in conclusion
the graphics are fine

nicely said I totally agree and also have explained this to idiots who prefer graphics over gameplay, what the world is coming to; stupid generations who have to play their games easy by having just "nice" graphics, but where's the soul of the game? it's just graphics, think people, that's not what matters, if you want graphics and graphics and cut-scenes then buy a danged movie or something

Red Steel is way better than Far Cry, and it has better controls than Call of Duty.

I have played all three.

DUDE, I am all for gameplay when it comes to the wii, but a lot of people in these forums make it sound like games that DO have really good graphics are not any good!!! Just because the wii is AWESOME with its fun games and new controller doesnt mean that games on PS3 and XBOX 360 are bad. there are actually a LOT of good games that will be out for those systems. I think that people who love the wii get hated on by PS3 and 360 fanboys, so they retaliate on thos people by hating on the systems THEY like the most. Dudes, you don't have to pick one over the other. they are both good for their own reasons. and BTW, if you think the aiming is bad in redsteel, then you are just a toolbag with a really slow learning curve. the controls are SWeEt

The first 5 minutes of playing red steel I was ready to give up, I thought the controls were just terrible (having been playing with a joy pad for almost 20 years). But as the game was a present from my brother who had spent a lot of money on it (for him anyways) I thought rather than being rude and sticking it on gaybay I’d give it some more time.

Well what can I say I f-ing love the game now, the controls are sweet (alright sword play aren’t great but we all know that).

Regarding the graphics, I think there great too, having not owned an 360 or ps3 I can’t compare, but there way better than I expected after hearing such negative comments of them.

So glad I didn’t sell red steal now, I’m enjoying it more than Zelda!

I've not really played either game although I have both. But I did play Far Cry when drunk at Christmas and didn't know the controls - I just ended up running around the jungle!! Wasn't impressed with the graphics :(

~Cyrix

Deathmetalmaster said:
DUDE, I am all for gameplay when it comes to the wii, but a lot of people in these forums make it sound like games that DO have really good graphics are not any good!!! Just because the wii is AWESOME with its fun games and new controller doesnt mean that games on PS3 and XBOX 360 are bad. there are actually a LOT of good games that will be out for those systems. I think that people who love the wii get hated on by PS3 and 360 fanboys, so they retaliate on thos people by hating on the systems THEY like the most. Dudes, you don't have to pick one over the other. they are both good for their own reasons. and BTW, if you think the aiming is bad in redsteel, then you are just a toolbag with a really slow learning curve. the controls are SWeEt
i agree, there's nothing wrong with 360 or PS3, but wii is definitely the best, especially in terms of bang for ur buck

Redan499 said:
Redsteel looked better then Far Cry and had better MP... But im going to have to say they were pretty much equal. I think Call of Duty 3 is better then both of them.

PLEASE PEOPLE COD3 KILLS THESE GAMES!!! Ubisoft is sucking major ass!!! RAYMAN IS AWESOME THOUGH!!!!
Go do yourself a favor and get COD3!!!!:mad2:

RED STEEL ( i own red steel but not far cry ) so i cant really say but red steel is amazing and how is the controlls bad, sensitivity ? if so go on options and change it fool

Back