Far Cry Vengeance

Farid said:
it`s good ? or bad? should i test it or not ?

what do you say ?
I bought it, played it once and never again. The graphics are disgusting, remind me of 64..it's also way too similar to other FarCrys...I just sold my copy on ebay and sent it out today, lol..

Cosmonaut said:
I bought it, played it once and never again. The graphics are disgusting, remind me of 64..it's also way too similar to other FarCrys...I just sold my copy on ebay and sent it out today, lol..

Obviously it sucks from this view and pretty much every other review on the internet says it is crap.... so I advise you not to get it. :thumbsup:

Pud said:
Obviously it sucks from this view and pretty much every other review on the internet says it is crap.... so I advise you not to get it. :thumbsup:
Hey, thanks for that buddy..if you would have paid attention while reading my post I said It sucked..I also said I bought it and already sold it on Ebay, shipped it out today as a matter of coincidence..

i have it, everyone told me it would be good so i got it but its not that great, i get stuck because it is way to open for me, i like cod3 better since it is more linnear and i know what the missions are, i advise you to buy cod3 or wait for more fps's

It's the most horrific and disgusting game ever and I can't belive I wasted 50 big ones on it. Go buy a game that doesn't suck.

I played it today, can't believe I wasted half a day downloading it.

Visually, it's a piece of ass. It really does resemble a PSX game or worse. If you don't care about graphics, you will when you play this. Trust me.

ElronMac said:
Graphically the game is about as bad as it can get, game play though it's not terrible bad, I enjoyed it, would have been better if I wouldn't have had to look at it while I was playing it though.

this slightly resembles my relationship with your mother

Scubasteve thank you so much for incredibly intelligent insight, poeple that have the clarity and sense of mind to respond in such a manner as you are in short supply on public forums and you should be commended for taking another step forward towards the complete absence of intelligence, without individuals such as yourself there would truly be no humor left in this world again i thank you, it has been a pleasure indeed.

by the way you tell it i WONT buy farcry xD

Back