FarCry

Buddyo

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
Does any one else play FarCry? How do you get the cheat codes to work. I see the same codes all over the place but only the one for the Maps work? Help....:crazy:

That was one of the first games I rented, along with Super Paper Mario, and as far as I remember, when you click on your profile, you have choices, start from save or something like that, load another file, then enter cheats. I never entered cheats so im not sure if they work or not, to be honest I never knew there was cheats, the game can be pretty easy though so I dont know if you need them. Good Luck though!

I was just playing around with this a few days ago too. Couldn't get them to work either.

Something I did run across is that once I tried to enter the codes, most (but not all) the bad guys went away. Really odd there. I started a new game and got to the point where you blow up the sniper tower. Killed everyone there, tried to enter the full ammo code, heard a gunshot noise, got the unknown code and then most of the bad guys were gone.

Oh gosh I changed to X-box 360 and playing Lost Planet now. Forgot about Farcry. Was still stuck in that area with the mortars going at you. Lost Planet is great and the online is neat in x-box.

Back