Farcry.....

m7ticalm

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia, Perth
Wii Online Code
0287-9971-6660-4138
Hey, i need to know. Why is Farcry Vengence so hated by everyone on this forum? Can someone show me some pictures of what i havnt seen so far and point out wat looks so bad? From wat ive seen. Farcry looks really nice. Please tel me why u guys hate it so much!

This is and Wii verison:
ubisoftofficial19045.jpg

And this is the Xbox 1 version:
far-cry-instincts-20050822061343704.jpg

Need I say more?

But noooo, graphics don't mean everything... *cough*

Seriously, I like Wii, but I knew the attitude of "gameplay not graphics" would die pretty quickly when we saw the pictures of some titles.

That screenshot was obviously taken during developement, as it is near PS1 graphics. Don't get your panties in a bunch, the graphics will be great when it comes out, I guarentee you.

BTW: What is that big thing under the pistol in both the pictures? It looks like a Ginormous Radio (AKA Walkie Talkie!)

First one Jet ski, second one MC.
And yeah, that just looks like complete crap. The DS can do graphics like that....... wait a minute.... maybe they're doing a DS version also???? hmmmmm.... sniping with the touchpad... now that would be cool.

look at the pic closer look at the draw distance, plus there is 3 to 4 months left to development, those pics could of been taken about the same time as E3.
remember red steel it looked good then is got a overhall of graphics to wat it looks like today sick!!!!!

Well, let's just hope they make it good with a big bang. I'll have my eye on this one but won't buy it until the reviews come out

Back