Farewell Wii owners i must go back to next gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Well i guess my brother in law was right, i found while i was playing Zelda today i got a really strong feeling of deja vu felt like playing Fable on the Xbox back in 2003.
Before ya' knew it the control scheme no longer blew me away, the graphics felt very old and dated then i just found myself wanting other games such as Halo 3, Quake 4, Overlord, Two Worlds, Army of two and others.
So since i still have about 8 months left of my Xbox 360 live gold membership i'll most likely go back to that, sorry guy's, but after all our debating i must admit Paintballer was right, the Wii just got old really fast.
Well hope theres no hard feelings enjoy the Wii it's quite a console but i just need something a little more.

1) Who are you?

2) Zelda gave you deja vu of Fable? lmao

3) if you are going to post games for the 360 don't post shitty ones. Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock. Coincidentally all games I am going to have on my pc.

4) Why would we care if you are going to start playing your 360 again? It's not like everyone here does nothing but play on a Nintendo Wii.

I feel the same way in a few respects, but selling the Wii for me is just not an option. There is no replacement for actually hitting a golf ball, swinging a bat (have you played The Bigs?!) and throwing a pass; not to mention standing in Link's shoes and soon to be Samus' as well. Wii is the bomb, and after getting on board in February it is safe to say that the passing fad syndrome is obviously not effecting everyone's choice. However, my gaming seriously needs a supplement as well. E3 will be so very interesting as to the console that sways my decision as to that particular aspect. Microsoft tonight! Just wanna help you make sure you think this decision through.

Last edited:
WiiBad said:
I feel the same way in a few respects, but selling the Wii for me is just not an option. There is no replacement for actually hitting a golf ball, swinging a bat (have you played The Bigs?!) and throwing a pass; not to mention standing in Link's shoes and soon to be Samus' as well. Wii is the bomb, and after getting on board in February it is safe to say that the passing fad syndrome is obviously not effecting everyone's choice. However, my gaming seriously needs a supplement as well. E3 will be so very interesting as to the console that sways my decision as to that particular aspect. Microsoft tonight!

He never said he was selling it.

And don't turn this into a 360 thread. There is a 360 forum.

vagrant said:
He never said he was selling it.

And don't turn this into a 360 thread. There is a 360 forum.
Personally I'm thinking more along the lines of a PS3, seeing as to how most of the good games are available on PC as well.

Sorry, Macmutt, but this thread is flamebait.
Plus it's been discussed a million and a half times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back