Fast, Easy Rupees?

PuNkMaN

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Billings, MT
i am just about to go into the final castle and i have the magic armor and i was wondering where can i fill up my 1000-rupee wallet......i often go to the bat area in the Kakariko graveyard and the bat area in the castle courtyard but they take too long and i just got 300 rupees in the fishing hole cutting the grass and the rollgoal game is taking all of my rupees and it keeps getting harder and harder (i am at level 1-5 right now).........anywhere else

i find rupees really easily...try killing some monsters, running through long grass and doing various other things, before you know it, you've got loads!

ottoman said:
i find rupees really easily...try killing some monsters, running through long grass and doing various other things, before you know it, you've got loads!
i kinda meant like that room in OoT when you leave and go back inside all of the rupee pots have been restored

I have been wondering the same thing. I don't really know any good tricks like that to get quick cash. All the other Zeldas had them.

Go through the Cave of Ordeals you get tons of rupees from their although some people might find that a bit hard...

deity_link said:
Go through the Cave of Ordeals you get tons of rupees from their although some people might find that a bit hard...

I agree.... There are some area there that have orange rupee and a silver rupee. you have to be the wolf to dig them up. Also you get rupees from the monsters you kill. You can also pick up quite a few rupees from chests right be for the last boss.

its ok no more posts here.... i already finished the game....i just stayed in the fishing hole and cut all of the grass

If you keep going thru death mountain, there is a baby goron on top of an arch above where you are. Grapple next to him, and there will be a place above the place you were walking. Keep going south until you find rocks. Each rock has 1 red rupee under it! (theres only for rocks, though.)

1) if you go to the lanyru spirit place you'll see grapple points (u need the double grapple) grapple each 1. On the top there are two chests each containing an orange rupee
2) I forget excally where but somewhere in the desert you'll find this 1 poe. Kill it and right beneath it are 3 skeletons. Turn on your senses and you'll see a mssivbe digging spot. Dig here and then you'll see another poe who you can kill. When he's dead you're surronded by giant rocks. Blowing em up and you'll see 1 final poe. Kill it. Then you'll see 3 unlit alters (i dont no what they're called) Light um and a chest will appear. In it is a 100 piece rupee (trust me this is simpler then it looks)
3) There are many chests in the desert each containing red rupees (20)
4) You can easy use a bomb or your ball and chain to destroy rocks
5) I forget excally where but somwhere in hyrule field very close to the castle you'll see these birds that attack you. People usually run because theresso many but if you kill them on the ground behind you rupees will appear equaling about 80. You can then leave and come back to do this as many times as you want. In the cave of ordeals monsters can drop up to yellow rupees and theres a silver rupee (200) in the ground in 1 of the rooms
6) When you get shot by the cannon you're in a room full of chickens. Pay 20 to pay a game to get the chests. Here is what each chest contains:
top=100 rupees
next down= piece of heart
next down= purple rupee
next down= red rupee
next down= yellow rupee
you may only open each chest once
7) if you collect 60 poe souls you have unlimited money (as i hear so far i only have 37)
8) Go back to beaten levels and open chests
9) when collecting those pieces of a map to heaven thing next to each was a cfhest with 100 rupees.

i think after doing all these you'll have 1000 rupees

PuNkMaN said:
i am just about to go into the final castle and i have the magic armor and i was wondering where can i fill up my 1000-rupee wallet......i often go to the bat area in the Kakariko graveyard and the bat area in the castle courtyard but they take too long and i just got 300 rupees in the fishing hole cutting the grass and the rollgoal game is taking all of my rupees and it keeps getting harder and harder (i am at level 1-5 right now).........anywhere else

You dont have to use the magic armor...its not necessary...its an easy one!In the castle there is a chest with a silver roupee(200)!

I say use the armor! Hell, we spent tons of rupees and time trying to get the damn thing! I use it, it's cool.

Back