Fastest way to unlock the full roster?

it says right in the list of unlocks and the numbers go
150 and so on to 450
if it doesnt work that way i may not even bother unlocking a fair deal of them for a while since i dont really care...the only one i must have unlocked is ganon since hes my best.

way to spoil lugia...

the only characters i desperately need unlocked are

ness, marth, and captain falcon

Cpt.McCloud said:
Please use spoiler tags! You're ruining the game for people.

Not all characters can be unlocked through stock matches.

Hmm It's the last day and people who dont want it spoiled would not be on the forum i would think becuase they know people have the game and well start posting character tuts and stuff, Also if they walk in a gamestop i'm pretty sure that peopel are going to be talking about characters in line so ya unless you live in a box you will know stuff before the release,

But anyways im sorry, And all character can be unlocked though stocked matches

Lugia, please use spoiler tags!

Ganon

I'm going to tear into SSE and get everyone but sonic asap, then I'm going to play vs matches until i get him.

But I really don't plan to main as him.
I'm mostly intrigued by ROB,snake,pit and olimar. So sonic isn't to high on my priority list of unlockables.

Last edited:
how the hell can i spoil something with numbers and not names. god damn with your lame ass spoiler nonsense. if they didnt want to be spoiled they wouldnt read the threads.

Lugia said:
how the hell can i spoil something with numbers and not names. god damn with your lame ass spoiler nonsense. if they didnt want to be spoiled they wouldnt read the threads.

You said
Ganon
and he hasn't been confirmed yet.

well if he hasnt been confirmed theres nothing to spoil as its simply speculation.

Lugia said:
well if he hasnt been confirmed theres nothing to spoil as its simply speculation.

It is confirmed but not Dojo wise and is therefore a leaked spoiler as the game is already out in japan.

Back