Fatal Frame 4 screens!

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
The first batch of information and screenshots for the upcoming Wii horror game Fatal Frame IV have appeared online under the name Fatal Frame: The Mask of the Lunar Eclipse.

Advertisement:

The title will be produced by Tecmo and Grasshopper, and published by Nintendo. Previous games in the series (under the name of Project Zero over here) have appeared on PS2 and Xbox.

In addition, Nintendo might possibly be involved on the production side too, if rumours are to be believed.

We'd imagine this is more a case of Nintendo funding the project and giving creative input occasionally, especially given that Nintendo friend Suda51 will be have directorial input on the game.

Take a look at more photos from the game's unveiling over at NeoGAF.

You can find some Project Zero II footage here, in 2007's Halloween round-up

source:http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=180942

screens are at the bottom of the linked page.Ok people this is going to be a big game. nintendo is actually publishing a horror game. this is going to be nintendo's first M rated game if im not wrong. A game developed by grasshopper manufacturer and Tecmo not to mention directed by Suda51.

Last edited:
It won't be Nintendo's first M rated game, as I believe its third party. Still one to add to the Wii's list though. Game looks real good, a nice exclusive as well which is great. Pretty good visuals as well eh?

its being published by nintendo. doesnt that make it a first party game?

EDIT: well actually your right. its sort of a second party game. but nintendo is still helping in the development.

im pretty sure the screen shots that were taken were CG.

screenshot_191308.jpg

screenshot_191307.jpg

screenshot_191306.jpg

sorry i didnt post these before.

Screen shots look killer ((thanks for actually EMBEDDING them Thas!)). Looks like a fun game to me.

Apocalypse said:
Screen shots look killer ((thanks for actually EMBEDDING them Thas!)). Looks like a fun game to me.

no problem. im really looking forward to hearing more about this game.

Singhson said:
Phat man, any idea's what the story line is?

i really dont have any idea. since its a sequel to the first 3 i guess if you research the rest you might know the story.

The trailer they posted is from the older game also. This is be coming out in the summer. Man spring is going to be a trip! Summer has always been a down time game release wise but thats when lots of people will have free time and money!
This game is pretty spooky too! It's like the ring thats last like hours and hours long...LOL Lots more blood too and creepiness.

So much for the Wii not getting any games? I guess people are jumping to conclusion too soon.

WiitnessID said:
The trailer they posted is from the older game also. This is be coming out in the summer. Man spring is going to be a trip! Summer has always been a down time game release wise but thats when lots of people will have free time and money!
This game is pretty spooky too! It's like the ring thats last like hours and hours long...LOL Lots more blood too and creepiness.

So much for the Wii not getting any games? I guess people are jumping to conclusion too soon.

the trailer is from number 3, but i think the screen shots are from #2.i agree with your last statement.:yesnod:

Back