Father at age 13.

yeah but someone said a 5 yr old girl got pregnant before

@elopez994: ^^

Just so happens that I've watched something about that girl. Why? I'm not entirely sure. But, she started having her period at three due to a... medical condition. No one ever found out who the father was, but it was believed it was most likely rape or incest. I don't think there's been anything on it since. But uh, she had a caesarean.

I dunno if it's been mentioned, but I find it rather interesting that apparently the boy's sister also had a baby at 13. It must run in the family.

EDIT - and :lol:

Meanwhile, rumours are circulating that Alfie is not the father of Chantelle's child, with neighbours claiming she "never has the same boyfriend for long".

"She knows lots of boys… we all think [Alfie] should have a DNA test," one was quoted as saying.

EDIT - and :lol:

I saw that too. The article also says he lives in a 400,000 pound home. So his family is pretty comfortable in the money department. They're also fairly willing to help him out, it seems. Wonder if she told him he was the father just because he's the richest of the "boyfriends"?

I saw that too. The article also says he lives in a 400,000 pound home. So his family is pretty comfortable in the money department. They're also fairly willing to help him out, it seems. Wonder if she told him he was the father just because he's the richest of the "boyfriends"?
I get the feeling that's not really their money...

Fair enough if you just can't keep your hands off each other, but these two are hardly oil paintings. There's just no justification.

People go for whoever they think is on the same attraction level as themselves. ;)

I will take DNA test, says Alfie as two other teenagers claim they could be father

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:11 PM on 15th February 2009

Alfie Patten has reportedly demanded a DNA test to prove he really is a father at age 13 after two other teenagers are said to have claimed they had slept with his girlfriend.

The schoolboy was described as another symbol of ‘broken Britain' after it emerged that he and Chantelle Steadman, 15, had parented baby Masie, born five days ago.

But today the scandal took another twist after it was claimed Richard Goodsell, 16, and Tyler Barker, 14, may have fathered the child.

And now baby-faced Alfie, who only looks eight years old, is understood to want a paternity test following advice from his father.

Dennis Patten, 45, who has eight children of his own and split with Alfie’s mother Nicola, 43, two years ago after being caught having an affair with a 19-year-old told The People: ‘A DNA test is the only way to settle this once and for all.

‘When Nicola told me he was going to be a dad, I said: “How do you know it’s his?”

‘I kept asking if he was sure because I thought a boy of his age wasn’t capable of conceiving.

‘And Alfie looks so much younger than 13. That’s the point of all this. He looks a little kid himself and it’s so shocking.’

Alfie has said he had sex with Chantelle just once.

But the News of the World reported that one of the boys named as a possible father, trainee chef Richard, told them: ‘I know I could be the father.

‘Only a DNA test is going to sort this out properly. If I am the father I have a right to know’

And schoolboy Tyler is also said to have told the same publication: ‘I slept with Chantelle in her bed about nine months ago and I’m really worried I could be the father.’

But Chantelle’s mother Penny, 38, dismissed the claims, saying: ‘It’s rubbish, Chantelle lost her virginity to Alfie.’

Yesterday Alfie, who is at the centre of a furious battle for interviews with five-figure sums reportedly being paid, arrived home at his mother’s £395,000 home in Hailsham, East Sussex, after spending the night at Chantelle’s parents’ council house in nearby Eastbourne.

Once indoors he gave a series of clipped answers to a long list of questions by an eager reporter from The People.

When asked if he loved Chantelle he said: ‘Dunno.

Did you get her a Valentine's card? ‘No!’

Did you know how babies were made before you had sex with Chantelle? ‘Course’.

Do you like changing the baby's nappies? ‘It's OK but getting it back in the clothes is hard - the arms are the worst bit.’

Are you looking forward to getting back to school soon? ‘No, school's dead boring.’

What are your favourite subjects? ‘Dunno. Haven't got any. Not maths.’

What would you like to do when you grow up? ‘Go in the Army, but Mum says she won't let me.’

The shocking case, which emerged five days ago with the birth of Masie Roxanne, weighing 7lb 3oz, has made headlines across the world.

It has sparked a tawdry battle by Alfie’s parents to share in the spoils after the story was revealed by his father Dennis, who yesterday wore a devil mask outside in a bid to avoid his face being seen.

It has also prompted a political row about Britain’s moral collapse.

Former Tory leader Iain Duncan Smith said: 'It exemplifies the point we have been making about broken Britain.

‘It's not being accusative, it's about pointing out the collapse in some parts of society of any sense of what's right and wrong.'

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1145845/I-DNA-test-says-Alfie-teenagers-claim-father.html

Dennis Patten, 45, who has eight children of his own and split with Alfie’s mother Nicola, 43, two years ago after being caught having an affair with a 19-year-old

That's just gold. On a plate.

Yesterday Alfie, who is at the centre of a furious battle for interviews with five-figure sums reportedly being paid, arrived home at his mother’s £395,000 home in Hailsham, East Sussex, after spending the night at Chantelle’s parents’ council house in nearby Eastbourne.

Is a council house pretty much the same thing as a welfare home?

If so then lol, I think I know why they are so sure that he is the father.

Is a council house pretty much the same thing as a welfare home?

If so then lol, I think I know why they are so sure that he is the father.

Yeah...but apparently sometimes they have to pay rent...

Mhm, our society is definitely going in the right direction.

Back