Father of 78 aims for 100 children!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Well I thought I'd liven up the forums tonight with a bit of news =]

A one-legged Emirati father of 78 is lining up his next two wives in a bid to reach his target of 100 children by 2015, Emirates Today reported on Monday.

Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman, 60, has already had 15 brides although he has to divorce them as he goes along to remain within the legal limit of four wives at a time.

"In 2015 I will be 68 years old and will have 100 children," the local tabloid quoted Abdul Rahman as saying.

"After that I will stop marrying. I have to have at least three more marriages to hit the century."

Holy cow it looks like a SCHOOL.

Linkage

Damn thats a lot of child support to be paid out

Idiot...
More carbon dioxide poluting the planet
You can't play with peoples lives like that

You can't create kids for the purpose of setting a record, he shouldn't even be allowed. Where is he from? Because, y'know, population stabling...

Good thing he's doing that. World is running low on people, after all. All this extra space and food we just don't know what to do with... with the population dwindling like it is, humans might be extinct in 100 years or so. :rolleyes:

↑↑↑
Sarcasm I hope, because if not you're severely uninformed.
Where are we at now? How many trillions of people?

wow, his kids are screwed and thier dad is a whore. Yeah it's prob sarcasim, unless he lives in a country where they have fewer kids per adults (under 2 kids a household) like Germany then it might be okay, but i'd still be a prob for the rest of the world.

Last edited:
That's just wrong. You all know that none of those children have any future ahead of them.

now, i dont want to hear ANY bitching from this country when they go to cry about their lack of food or sanitary water.

Back