Faulty Wii Controller - Help Needed!!!

weeman123

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2008
Hi guys,

I have two Wii controllers that were working fine for the past week.

I recently bought another Nun chuck for my second controller for multi player action. I loaded up Farcry to play and plugged in the new nun chuck to the second controller, however the controller would not register.

So - i loaded up the Wii remote settings, tried pressing '1' and '2' for the first controller - fine- and then tried to do the same for the second controller but it only worked for a few seconds and then powered off.

The lights will flash when I press '1' and '2' and trying to sync but nothing seems to work. I have tried new batteries but still no luck

Has anyone else experience this? Have any tips to get the controller working - or is it fryed?

Thankyou

That method is only for temporarily syncing your remotes (like if you take them to a friends house).

Open the battery cover and press the red button - the lights will start flashing. Then press the red button behind the SD card slot door on the front of the Wii. After a few seconds, the remote should make a sound and the controller number will light up on the remote. You may need to do this with both remotes.

forgot to mention...

Thankyou for your reply,

i have tried this as well, the lights just flash - and the controller will not sync.. therefore i cannot press A and continue to the main screen

Back