1. Twilight Princess

2. Wii Sports

3. WarioWare

4. Super Monkey Ball

Elebits
Excite Truck
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Elebits, it's a bit strange, but it's really growing on me. It's a challenging, quirky and enjoyable game. Also, I like the fact that you get rewarded later on for accomplishing things (see http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933005.html).

Excite Truck, it's probably the best racing game I've ever played. But you can only do so much with the racing genre, unlike Elebits. Nonetheless, Excite Truck is still a very fun game to play. It's just lost some of it's appeal to me, since I've beaten everything and don't have a 2nd Wiimote for multiplayer.

Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done. Take for example, the dungeons. You can enjoy them the first time you play through them. But a second? Perhaps even a third? Not quite so much, now that you know everything in them, and know everything that happens. It's an inherent flaw with games that focus so heavily on the storyline. Not a bad thing, just.. lacking in replay value. Maybe they should call the genre Role Play Once Games (yes, I know Zelda = Adventure game, you got my point).

Why do I hate Rayman? I. Don't. Enjoy. Minigames. Give me a consistent game that actually goes somewhere and has SOME storyline. At least Elebits tried to do that (and so far, seems to be doing pretty well), but Rayman is all minigames. Some of them ARE fun, but I think $60 CDN is worth more than a few enjoyable minigames. Which is the main reason I rented it.

Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done.

ehhh thats just your opinion. i know people that have beaten the game 5 or 6 times and are still going at it :/

MaXiMiUS said:
Elebits
Excite Truck
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Elebits, it's a bit strange, but it's really growing on me. It's a challenging, quirky and enjoyable game. Also, I like the fact that you get rewarded later on for accomplishing things (see http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933005.html).

Excite Truck, it's probably the best racing game I've ever played. But you can only do so much with the racing genre, unlike Elebits. Nonetheless, Excite Truck is still a very fun game to play. It's just lost some of it's appeal to me, since I've beaten everything and don't have a 2nd Wiimote for multiplayer.

Why did I rate Zelda so low? I've beaten it. If I beat a game and I don't feel like playing it (ever again) then that kind of takes a toll on it. It was a good game, but not great like everybody raves it was. It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done. Take for example, the dungeons. You can enjoy them the first time you play through them. But a second? Perhaps even a third? Not quite so much, now that you know everything in them, and know everything that happens. It's an inherent flaw with games that focus so heavily on the storyline. Not a bad thing, just.. lacking in replay value. Maybe they should call the genre Role Play Once Games (yes, I know Zelda = Adventure game, you got my point).

Why do I hate Rayman? I. Don't. Enjoy. Minigames. Give me a consistent game that actually goes somewhere and has SOME storyline. At least Elebits tried to do that (and so far, seems to be doing pretty well), but Rayman is all minigames. Some of them ARE fun, but I think $60 CDN is worth more than a few enjoyable minigames. Which is the main reason I rented it.

Not that I'm mad at you for not replaying Zelda, but you could try and see how fast you can beat it... Race your friends or something.

I'm still stuck in the third dungeon...:mad2:

And as for me:

1) Excite Truck
2) Zelda
3) Wii Sports
4) Rayman

That's all I've played

Probubly right now:

Elebits
Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

I ranked Zelda so low because I'm stuck and I just don't play it much any more.

I agree with MaX. Elebits is a really different type of game, but it's really fun and challenging. I really really like the Edit Mode. I make Mission Impossible levels that are very very hard, but I've beat them all (took me a while though) So go pick up Elebits. Now.

Anyone own Elebits? If so I can send you Mission Impossible I and you will get so mad because it's so hard. I've got alot of Mission Impossibles to realese, I, II, IV, and VI. I've beaten them all. The hardest one is probubly the first one, because it can be dependet on luck. So anyone up for this kind of challenge?

1. The Legend Of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
2. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
3. Gottlieb Pinball Classics (I am a big fan of Pinball)
4. Rayman Raving Rabbids
5. WiiSports
6. WiiPlay

-I dont really like ordering my things though...

1. twilight princess
2. wii sports
3. excite truck.
4. madden
5. super monkey balls.
6. call of duty 3

zelda because im not done it yet and i can wait to beat it.

wii sports becasue its fun and i have a good time playing it with friends and family.

excite truck because its a different styled racing game and its just lovely.

madden cause i love sports games :p

super monkey balls because its chalenging and fun

call of duty 3 is last because its just not that fun.

for me this is the order i put my games.
1. COD3- its a great first person shooter and i feel like im litterally right in the battle.
2. LOZ:TP-it has a great storyline and gameplay.
3. Redsteel- great shooter and IMO the controls are very good compared to what others say.
4. WarioWare Smooth moves- the multiplayer is addictive and gets very competitive(in the good way)
5. WiiSports- its just all around good/ we also got our parents into the wii through wiisports so that say something considering they have very little gaming experience.
6.ExciteTruck- after you beat it gets boring/ althoulgh the multi player is very fun

to be honest i love all my games equally.although if i had to put them in order that would be it
and VC games can be fun at times

Guitarsmasher108 said:
It's just like any Final Fantasy game, you enjoy it while you play it but then.. you never really WANT to play it again once you're done.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I've finished FF7 in excess of 15 times, i can't get enough of the game.

1: Twilight Princess
2: Wii Sports
3: Rayman Raving Rabbids
4:Redsteel

WOO!!! haha

Back