Fav. Roller Coaster?

The Villian or Batman at Six Flags (or is Geauga Lake?) Ohio.
The Millienimum Force is also pretty cool. (Mwah, I live in the middle of 2 amusement parks, 1 of which IS Cedar Point, I guess im lucky? =P)

Sovieto said:
The Millienimum Force is also pretty cool. (Mwah, I live in the middle of 2 amusement parks, 1 of which IS Cedar Point, I guess im lucky? =P)

hm....where exactly do you live?

I liked millennium force. The raptor was pretty sweet too. I don't care for king da ka or top thrill dragster....I like horzontal G's...

I just got done building a roller coaster for a science project. :)

.....too bad I hate rollercoasters. :lol:

Brawny said:
hm....where exactly do you live?

I liked millennium force. The raptor was pretty sweet too. I don't care for king da ka or top thrill dragster....I like horzontal G's...
i live in a suburb off of cleveland

American Eagle - Valley Fair or Six Flags I forget

It's one of those rides that has that drop feeling where you are going straight down not just a little drop but unlike others like it it only has old worse than car seatbelt seatbelts so you really aren't sure if you will live

ssbb_lover said:
I just got done building a roller coaster for a science project. :)

.....too bad I hate rollercoasters. :lol:

Hm.....I sense a stalker lmao... You always seem to be the poster following me ...

Sovieto said:
The Batman (The Villian now.....) was pretty great at Geauga lake but I like The Phantoms Revenge At Kennywood, PA the best. The 275ft drop is awesome!!!

Major Tom said:
The Batman (The Villian now.....) was pretty great at Geauga lake but I like The Phantoms Revenge At Kennywood, PA the best. The 275ft drop is awesome!!!
batman and villian are 2 different coasters! but the batman is called something else now:hand:

Sovieto said:
batman and villian are 2 different coasters! but the batman is called something else now:hand:
I havent been there since it was called Six Flags........ The names are confusing now....... Which one is the villian? And what did they ever do to the Seaworld section?

America is the best for roller coasters. Ohio and Florida probably have the best.

Mine I think is that Hulk ride from Universal Studios if it's still as good as it was when I was 11, it's still awesome.

I don't have a favorite, but some of my favorites include:
Dueling Dragons (both Fire and Ice)
The Incredible Hulk
Top Gun: The Jet Coaster
and Space Mountain, just to name a few.

Back