DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well the title says it all so post away my fellow wii forum freinds :wink:
mine is soooooo awsome
hes big hes bad and he looks like an egghead!....ZANT!

BTW..minibosses included:smilewinkgrin:

hmmm this is a tough one hmmmm hmmm hmmm. i enjoyed fighting the water temple boss when he came out of the hole and was the giant fish thinger. and i enjoyed fighting the sand temple boss because it was fun jumping from rail to rail ya know. and i also enjoyed fighting ganondorf! but they all were terrible so that was kinda disappointing. like in LoZ: OoT they were actually hard at times. these were all so beyond easy.

Personally I liked the water temple boss the most (so far) as I have yet to finish the game. I have to do some stupid little task things or something in order to get another mirror shard or something. I forget, its been awhile.

It's been a while since I played the game. I guess the temple that hosts the Twilight Mirror. The last boss in there was fun.

i liked to face ganon the most, i love facing him on horseback

Yes, these bosses were very easy because older Zelda players know the formula, its nothing difficult at all. My favorite boss battle would probably be the last fight with Ganon when your fighting him in human form with the master sword.

Back