Fave 3DS game so far?

super street fighter 4 and pes 11, but i just got GR and i like it

That's interesting that you both should mention Street Fighter, I started playing more of Street Fighter last week and I also love it. So for me it's now tied between GR and Street Fighter. Both are awesome.

EDIT: DOH! I bought Rayman earlier this morning and have been playing non-stop for a couple of hours. Now I have 3 favorites! I'm quickly blowing my own thread to ribbons as I cheat and add more games to my faves instead of just picking one that is the best title so far. The launch titles are better than I feared they might be. I'm really happy about this! With thr 3DS being so expensive it's good to see that the games themselves are worth playing. I now have several titles and all are at least very good, if not outstanding.

Last edited:
i might buy rayman next week
ladypayne whats your 3ds number if your online?

ladypayne whats your 3ds number if your online?

Sorry, between my Wii, my PC and my 360 I already have way too many people to keep track of, and now the 3DS number too. I have a moritorium on new additions these days...I tend to play the most online with people I already know from my personal life (friends and family and a few co-workers mainly).

Right now it's a tie between street fighter and lego star wars. This is the first street fighter game in which I'm actually interested in playing it, like can't put it down. Up until now I've always just kind of brushed street fighter aside and clung tight to Mortal kombat, but this iteration has me very hooked. Also I just love the whole street pass figurine fighting. It's cool to just go out into public and not really be sure if you will or wont "get into a fight", and then to come home and see that little green light and go and watch the figurine fight unfold and see how you did. Pretty awesome stuff.

Also I just love the whole street pass figurine fighting. It's cool to just go out into public and not really be sure if you will or wont "get into a fight", and then to come home and see that little green light and go and watch the figurine fight unfold and see how you did. Pretty awesome stuff.

It's insane! In the absolute best possible way. It might be the single best feature of any game I've tried so far on the 3DS. After more playing of the games I got recently, I would still give the nod for overall best game to GR. The nod for single best feature in a game is the figurine fighting.

Back