fave game of 07

capemario

Mario Fan
Nov 4, 2007
OK
Wii Online Code
6400-6400-6400-6400
Ok 07 is now over and its 08 now! But we all know that g-cube games are no longer being made ,:cryin:, and the Wii had the game that had The game of the year , Super Mario Galaxy. That was my fave game of 07 now please post your fave game for wii and favorite game of 07!

Favorite game for the wii super mario galaxy
Favorite game of 2007, super mario galaxy

itll probably surprise you but my fave game of the year was not Super mario galaxy but mario strikers charged it was the one i had the most fun playing as i hadnt played much of the gc version.

well i just played charged once but i liked it

capemario said:
Ok 07 is now over and its 08 now! But we all know that g-cube games are no longer being made ,:cryin:, and the Wii had the game that had The game of the year , Super Mario Galaxy. That was my fave game of 07 now please post your fave game for wii and favorite game of 07!
Fave game for wii: Super Mario Galaxy
Fave game of 2007: Halo 3

fave wii game, battalion wars II
fave game of 07: same as wii
fave all-time game, MGS3:snake eater

Wii NEEDS BETTER GAMES

Fifa 08 was my favorite. but the wii in general needs way better games or its gona go out of business. Like the BETTER consoles Xbox 360 and ps3 they have good games ( all the EA Games, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield games, Halo 3 (xbox 360)..... and many more. The wii would be the best system by far if it had better games. Im tired of playing stupid mario games. that was like 7 years ago now get over it. get some more realistic games in. please respond thanks!

amaverick4 said:
Fifa 08 was my favorite. but the wii in general needs way better games or its gona go out of business. Like the BETTER consoles Xbox 360 and ps3 they have good games ( all the EA Games, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield games, Halo 3 (xbox 360)..... and many more. The wii would be the best system by far if it had better games. Im tired of playing stupid mario games. that was like 7 years ago now get over it. get some more realistic games in. please respond thanks!

I agree with that, but Mario is still a way cool dude.

I think the best game for the Wii is Metrod Prime 3. But my favorite is Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution!!! It's just plain unexplainable fun.

amaverick4 said:

well actually the wii might need to get a few better games but they still make great games and plus the wii was the hard to find system this and last christsmas and mario and link games Rock!! I do wish thatSonic the hedgehog was 4 wii that would have ben so cool well any ways, lets get back onto topic please.

Back