Fave wario ware mini games!

BlueJawa

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Hi I made this this thread 4 people who own wario ware:smooth moves.

POST YOUR FAVE MINIGAMES!

my faves: 1.Tiny wario's dancing boss stage
2. 9volt's minigame where you must pull the master sword up.
3.kat and ana's driving boss stage

POST YOUR TOP 3! :thumbsup:

i only played a few times on gf's bro's wii, i like tower tenis/pingball or w/e its called.

1. Dancing Boss Level
2. The boss level where you put the wiimite on your head and jump over stuff, finishing with the wiimote on your nose firing bananas at a giant nose
3. The phone, answering the phone is fun!

1: Hula Hoop
2: Running
3: Balancing

This probably ain't right, just the first three that came to my mind that I enjoyed really lol.

theadz01 said:
1. Dancing Boss Level
2. The boss level where you put the wiimite on your head and jump over stuff, finishing with the wiimote on your nose firing bananas at a giant nose
3. The phone, answering the phone is fun!

haha yea I love the phone! Especially when you get the mobile phone and you have to press the button! I was like "Whaaaaat I've picked it up!!! ..... oh the button....."

lol when u pick up the phone the voices are funny lol

i just bought the game this weekend (finally!) and i love it! i got upto the DS one where the theme was old skool nintendo products lmao! the games were fun as hell! i like the fingerfood move, i like the samari and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with jimmy t the 70s character with the cats :)

my bf looks HILARIOUS when he does the elephant

sorry to get all negative but the game sucks

I want my money back

ive never traded a game at eb games before but this one will be going as soon as something decent comes out

sorry but the game is crap in my opinion :nono:

AussieWii said:
sorry to get all negative but the game sucks

I want my money back

ive never traded a game at eb games before but this one will be going as soon as something decent comes out

sorry but the game is crap in my opinion :nono:

Thats not what this thread is for, and your opinion is yours and only yours. So please do not take posts off topic.

PtonJalken said:
Thats not what this thread is for, and your opinion is yours and only yours. So please do not take posts off topic.

smoke me :frown2:

ill say as i please the thread is asking what is your favorite game and im simply saying None

its a crap game :nono:

who are you the thread police :incazzato:

AussieWii said:
smoke me :frown2:

ill say as i please the thread is asking what is your favorite game and im simply saying None

its a crap game :nono:

who are you the thread police :incazzato:

No, im the "Tired of Spam" Police.

Anyways, another Minigame i like is the Jumping one, where one person holds nunchuck and one wiimote. Thats funny.

Back