Fave wario ware mini games!

AussieWii said:
smoke me :frown2:

ill say as i please the thread is asking what is your favorite game and im simply saying None

its a crap game :nono:

who are you the thread police :incazzato:

be nice, thats my job.

he didnt mean it like that, he ment that this thread was for wario "favorite moves" and he was saying that you shouldnt hijack the thread. thats all. nothing more nothing less. dont make a stink out of it. its just what hes saying. dont misinterpret it and make an argument of it:sick:

Some of my faves are the Hula Hoop, the Phone , I love the classic nintendo micro games and I love the dancing boss stage.

Its a bit embarrising I play WarioWare in my main room and for the first week I didnt close the curtains. It makes you look stupid but its so much fun!

Dancin boss stage. Wow I looked like such a fool daning.. luckly I was bymyself. I love to pick the nose and flap. .... Pose.....

The big cheese form games are a guaranteed set of good games.

I personally like the one where you must drag the thing from 1-4(if you are following me).

I also really like the darts.

1.Tiny wario's dancing boss stage [OMGOSH ME TOO!] lol
2.The Phone Message! :D
3.I like the Pose!
i know you said list your top 3.. but i have two more!
4.Hula Hoop one
5.Picking the nose!

I really liked most of 9 Volt/18 Volt's games (As usual). The game where you have to pull the master sword out and the game where you have to land Wind Waker Link on a rock are two that stick out the most in my mind.

Other favourites include the dancing boss stage, the boss stage where you have to drive the car and the sword fighting boss.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

5.Picking the nose!

is that a banana or a booger that comes out of his nose??? LMAO!

i forgot all about the hula one thats hysterical and the describtion for the handlebar is soooo hilarious! "and tight shorts"

anyone remember SNL with "deep thoughts by jack handy" doesnt the voice of the guy who gives out the remote proceedures sound like him?!?!?!:lol:

lol me and my friends think the form description guy is hilarious. "the quiet dignity of a circus clown, in the midst of a thunderstorm." :D

1. Dancing Boss
2. Hula
3. Squat (LOL)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
is that a banana or a booger that comes out of his nose??? LMAO!

i forgot all about the hula one thats hysterical and the describtion for the handlebar is soooo hilarious! "and tight shorts"

anyone remember SNL with "deep thoughts by jack handy" doesnt the voice of the guy who gives out the remote proceedures sound like him?!?!?!:lol:

Jack Handy all the way!!! :lol:

Totaly stupid!

I agree with AussieWii this game is sorry with a capital "S". It truly sucks. I sold mine on ebay for 45 bucks so i'm out 6. Oh well.

1. Tiny Wario Dancing Stage
2. Dropping the Wiimote
3. Squashing Pikmin :p
4. The Phone!!

Hi Everyone.

While we are all talking about boss stages can someone tell me how to finish the dancing one. I can never throw my hand back at the right time. Do i need to do this? I am so close to unlocking multiplayer (the only reason I got the game), and its pretty sad as I am high school music teacher and professional musician...oh the shame.

As far as multiplayer go: Like Starnose, just can't find anyone good enough to play with me. The darts are interesting as well.

Single: Chaffeur Boss, Wake-up slap in the face, Curling (for some reason I always get it).

Hate: Conductor, Pitching Machine

Back