Favorite Anime Showzen!!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Sorry, I felt like adding the showzen
well tell us what and why is your favorite anime show is

I use to be in Cowboy Bebop (if you will consider that anime) but stopped watching.
Then I was into this weird show GAN'TZ or something, it was interesting but I ran out of DVDs of it to watch.
Right now my favorite anime show is FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!! i cant get enough of that show its just purely amazingggggggg!

well
1.Naruto, mainly because i wanna see Sakura :p
2.Shaman King, Just like the Fantasy used in it
3.Full Metal Panic, Quire Intresting
4.Rurouni(sp?) Kenshin, Just cause it's cool!

Inuyasha!!!!!!!!
Bleach(primeres saturday on Adult Swim @ 12:30)
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Naruto
DBZ

Naruto, Inyusha, of course Full Metal Alchemist the best dub ever! And Bleach which appering at 12:30 and Trintiy blood and......... ruroni kensin and Yu Yu haksasho the sprit decevtive

oh yah i saw preview for bleach it looked amazing, i was like OHHH THATS WHAT BLEACH IS!

I watched all of FMA and read the Bleach Manga/watched the Anime...
...Must not spoil for others...

But my favourite is Samurai Pizza Cats...

there have been only a handfull of anime ive liked. here is a list (not in order however):
Naruto
FLCL
Love Hina
and some weird, random anime on adult swim (not sure what its called but it looks like a 2 year old drew it and has a super hero called bastard man lol)

FMA is OK but just not my kinda stuff

Um, well i havnt seen too much anime except this one called samurai champloo. Thought it was pretty cool, still havnt finished watching it though.

m7ticalm said:
Um, well i havnt seen too much anime except this one called samurai champloo. Thought it was pretty cool, still havnt finished watching it though.

its samurai shamploo! get it right! thats about the only good anime I've watched apart from Pokemon(does that count?) ohhh and btw they are creating a game on samurai shamploo on the ps2.

Icetrash said:
its samurai shamploo! get it right! thats about the only good anime I've watched apart from Pokemon(does that count?) ohhh and btw they are creating a game on samurai shamploo on the ps2.

They have already made it, (if u watched Xplay u would know :) ) and im pretty sure its spelt samurai champloo but pronounced as shamploo

Naruto, Rouroni Kenshin, Hu Hu Hakasho, Inuyasha, IGPX (the one w/ guns that they nvr made a series of), Full Metal Alchemist is cool.....and no I haven't sseen DN Angel, pop up a vid for us:)

Haven't seen Bleach yet....sounds cool. To CartoonNetwork/Adultswim!

This is an amv of the first 3 episodes 26 in all.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EEaqdTxTKM[/MEDIA]
Does it interest you?

Back