favorite band?

NIN, alice in chains, nysnc, spicegirls...whoah whoah wait im sorry how did those get in there?!?!

no seriously i am in LOVE with nine inch nails and alice in chains good memories to my 90s alternative lifestyle :)

now a days i cant stand these cookie cutter bands that try to sound all original....i dunno.

i still prefer my individual artists too like madonna (80s early 90s madonna not this "maj" sh*t) that sort of stuff.

(im also a sucker for love songs but shhhhh dont tell anyone i listen to "heart" and "taylor dayne!" thats my soft side! :sick: )

At the drive in
as blood runs black
all that remains
the bled
comeback kid
the mars volta
the vandals
pennywise
madina lake
the fall of troy
protest the hero
refused
the red jumpsuit apparatus
thursday
every time i die
norma jean
sparta
after the tragedy
the blood brothers
samiam
terror
wecamewithbrokenteeth

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i still prefer my individual artists too like madonna (80s early 90s madonna not this "maj" sh*t) that sort of stuff.

I have "Like a Virgin" on vinyl. ;)

Yeah so what.. I have a Madonna record.

fistpittingnork said:
I have "Like a Virgin" on vinyl. ;)

Yeah so what.. I have a Madonna record.
Did you cry when you watched The Notebook too?

Jorge said:
Did you cry when you watched The Notebook too?
LMAO you just owned him. emo music sucks...and green day , my chemical romance, and fall out boy are the worst bands of all time. if you like them...idk what you should do, but i would suggest swimming in a pool that had its chlorine replaced with bleach and is filled with man eating pirhannas...or however you spell that...yes that seems like a suitable death.

I know I'm going to be in the minority in terms of music taste...as usual, but whatever. I love Electronica music and just so you guys know it's NOT the same thing as techno, that's like saying rock and pop are the same thing.

Daft Punk, Gorillaz, and Royksopp are my drug.

Last edited:
PaPeRoRPlAsTiC said:
LMAO you just owned him. emo music sucks...and green day , my chemical romance, and fall out boy are the worst bands of all time. if you like them...idk what you should do, but i would suggest swimming in a pool that had its chlorine replaced with bleach and is filled with man eating pirhannas...or however you spell that...yes that seems like a suitable death.

Will do. :)

PaPeRoRPlAsTiC said:
I will get on that. Maybe you should go play on the interstate or something.

Jorge said:
I will get on that. Maybe you should go play on the interstate or something.
hahaha i love go kill yourself jokes. this is fun.

oh and whoever said they like daft punk and the gorillaz, you are awesome. i also like techno a lot even though i know they arent the same, i just thought i would throw that in there since you said it.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
At the drive in
as blood runs black
all that remains
the bled
comeback kid
the mars volta
the vandals
pennywise
madina lake
the fall of troy
protest the hero
refused
the red jumpsuit apparatus
thursday
every time i die
norma jean
sparta
after the tragedy
the blood brothers
samiam
terror
wecamewithbrokenteeth

Total crap. Just saying.
I really hate emo and screamo.
It barely qualifies as music.

Lobstermobster said:
you guys are ****ing idiots. no offense. but all your music is pretty much the same crying b.s.

slap in some johnny thunders, misfits, iggy pop or some good ol chuck berry and there is some real music.
god damn right.

Top Artists Ever

Top Artists This Week

For my complete taste in music.
Refer to my profile.

Last edited:
Back